1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black Magic

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sonu1973, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

*************** deleted by Moderator Ria2006 for the reason, its inappropriate to write in your regional language , because many here may not understand.If you need to converse with someone particular please use PrivateMessage option of IL*******************

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
  2. N@!Sr!

N@!Sr! Senior IL'ite

Hi, Sonu

I have been reading all your posts in this thread. I must say, you have not started the "counter attack" kind of thing in your post. You initiated the post by mentioning about your thoughts and perceptions. Some may agree some may not. Being in the public forum, its our utmost responsibility to not to judge anybody through their posts, profile or status and offend them . Not everyone who read your thread feel that you are at the wrong side in your family. So, cheer up girl. Its a public forum. You will get mixed bag reviews. Just carry on the way you are handling this issue. I pray god that you get your happiness soon........ All the best!!:thumbsup

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. sonu1973

sonu1973 New IL'ite

lol Alpa
    *************** deleted by Moderator Ria2006 for the reason, its inappropriate to write in your regional language , because many here may not understand.If you need to converse with someone particular please use PrivateMessage option of IL*******************

Thank you N@!s! for ur kind words...will take note.....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
  4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ria2006,

i apologise for the mistake, shall not happen again.

thank you for correcting me.

Alpa

5. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

Black magic might be there but not in every case...so please girls put black magic thinking aside and do the analysis for ur problem beside doing pooja's...i know believing in God is the ultimate...

My chitti (mom's sis) is married and with in 1yr husband was seriously ill...everyone thought someone did Black magic thats y happy family like this got into trouble...and they went to all kind of baba;s and did pooja...but he died with HIV +..

My belief is have faith in urself and deal with your future..once u think some one is doing bad for you and your mind will start thinking in those lines only...stop thinking about that and start ur life in different direction..and see the results...

hope i conveyed my msg correctly...

Skavi

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Kavi,

Well said. Sorry for you loss.

Hope your aunt is not infected.

7. Pinky Chawla

Pinky Chawla New IL'ite

hi ladies

Just had a long and patient reading in this topic.
    let me tel my personal recent experience. I been suffering from RA (rhumathoid arthristis) for the past six months otherwise I was very healthy only off late these pains started and the trauma i underwent just cannot be explained, all the joints in body use to ache so badly that even walking, sleeping was a difficult task for me, I have visited 6-7 docs in these 6 months, all, allopathy, ayurvedic and even homeo , had a body massage in ayur centre and nothing helped. Then one of my relative suggested me to go to a tantrik in our area who removes black magic in case if it is affected me, but then I had been currently to a Rhumotologist who is been treating me and assured me 80% recovery, but still though I dont belive in (BM) because of the pain i went to him and my God I was surprised to see so many educated people waiting in que to meet the tantrik (priest) with there own personal problems, when my turn came he took the "drishti" with lemon, coconut etc and asked me to come again, but some how (may be pshycologicaly) I felt some releif and went to him again (not alone usually that place will be crowded)this time he did the same thing and told me that very very severe black magic is done to me that some person is waitng for my death or bedridden for life, but I told him nobody in my family or my inlaws family or anyone for that matter whom I know will stoop to such cheap level to ruin my life, but he kept telling me its true, and asked me to bring 20000/- for a big pooja which will shoo away the effects of BM, and thats when I slowly slipped away from that place as I already spent nearly 4-5 thousands for the earlier pooja,s.
    But I started doing yoga regularly and continued my course with the rumotologist and I was feeling almost 90% better and eveyone in the family thought I was cured because of that priest, but I just kept quite.
    In my next visit to the doc I was happy to say that my pains are reduced and he in turn reduced the dosage to half and gave the medicines for a month, and now with the reduced dosage I find the pains are increasing when compared to the last course.

So friends what can u get from this, becasue the medicines and coincidently my visit to the tantrik proved to be lucky to that godman but I realized what a educated fool I had been, I cursed myself for my stupidity.

Please this is my personal experience which I wanted to share and I am definetly not hurting other IL's opinion and sentiments which I duly respect.

love
    Pinky

8. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

hey ladies,
    i dont know what to say? but i wanted to share my own experience......this is my frnds story....
    she got married to her DH in 2003.but they know each other from child hood.they were intrested in each other so parents agreed nd arrenged a marriage.before marriage also he was very close to her.she use to share everythng with him about frnds,family etc.etc....
    after marriage her cosis(she is 14yrs elder to my frnd)started comparing my frnds newly married life with hers.whn she got married my frnd was not born.she got marrried in 80 at the age of 14.and my frnd got married in 2003 at the age of 21...but tht cosis.s DH was not intrested in her and had some other affair with her own cousin..so on was a long sad story of her....but my frnd no way related to her newly married life.but i dont know why she compared myfrnds with hers and all other stuff...daily she use to torture my frnd in house hold work also as thiers was a joint family....so went on the story...my frnd never said any word.as my frnds DH wants to be in joint family only....but after a month or so my frnds innerware which were washed and dryed by herself got lost.like tht it happend 3-4 times in a month.she thought may be bcoz of wind or something like tht....but after my frnds 1st delivery within a year of her marriage. she maked out alot of difference in her DH s behaviour..he never use to talkto her.nothing at all.if he want some change in the bedroom arrangements.he use to consult my frnds cosis.but not my frnd???and my frnd also started looing stamina.not feeling like eating and stuff like tht.very soon she became very anaemic.tht she got bloodtrasfered....thn she was under medication and was not having any intrest in anythng .and DH also not showing any intrest in her.some of her close relatives suggested to visit a baba...after my frnds visit to baba...she started beliving in this BM.and after some other investigation she came to know tht her cosis.s dad is a expert in doing BM.from thn she is scared of staying with hercosis under same rooof.so they left the country after tht.nowthey are having a happy life.but still scared of her.dont want to go back.......
    cant say what the reson but her DH changed a lot after poojas and all

9. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

Thanks Nandshyam..

No My Aunt is not infected and now she is married to a nice guy and have a son...

Skavi

10. bhanuvetri

bhanuvetri New IL'ite

Hai all,
    Regarding Black Magic,I never beleive that,But when the things happened in our life,we will realise right, after my engagement since 4 years, everything is going wrong in my house including my dad's health, my mum mental health, my brother's life and mine too.....My parents and my hubby started feeling some thing is going wrong around us,...Its mainly affected my dad's health and my mental health.....but we came to know one of our relatives did BM for us and my parents are not ready to take steps to dig in to that matter...my dad not even ready to go any tanrik place...he wont trust tanrik ....he is mentally strong,so he is able to overcome from all those crsis..My dad health is ok now, last month i attended a Yoga Program that help me to get back to normal life.....I am fine Now, In between i asked one spritual lady in hometown abt this...she replied very simply"IF SOME BOBY DID BM ALSO, DONT PANIC, DONT REPEAT THAT ITS A SIN, TRY TO OVERCOME BY UR POSITIVE FEELINGS,ATTITUDE, TRY TO VISIT TEMPLE ,PRAY GOD" I AM FOLLOWING THIS .try to be a positive person..
    ONE MORE THING SHE TOLD US:IF U R HAVING NEGATIVE FEELINGS SURE U WILL GET AFFECTED,TRY TO GO TO NEARBY TEMPLE EVERYDAY AND MEDIDATE FOR SOME TIME.TRY TO BE A POSTIVE PERSON AND ENJOY..FORGET ABT BM.....WHAT THEY ARE DOING TODAY THEY WILL GET THEIR PAY FOR THAT IN THE COMING DAYS/YEARS...
    CHEER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.