1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black Magic

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sonu1973, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonu1973

sonu1973 New IL'ite

Hi Guys

Dont know how to start but i will do my best....

Has anyone on this forum been a victim by their inlaws of black magic done to either them or their husband....

Please kindly share ur experiences as my husband has been a victim....

:confused2::confused2:

2. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

OMG!!! :eek:mg:sonu... i was shockd to see ur post... do you think all these really exist??? i neither do or not believe in them... have heard my mum talking abt all these though but never came across anything as such.... dont wish to either!!!

few questions?? how can u be so sure that ur husband had problems because of only this?? even if u did.. then how can u say that it was done by ur in laws??:idontgetit: just curious... and tell us what happened??? Is he ok now??

i can be wrong also but i feel ppl wont be sooooo bad!!! i mean why would they do this upon their own son??? i still am shocked :shock:

3. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Ya I agree with life_voyage..It is a very sensitive thing..I havnt heard anyboy doing so to their own son..!!

4. sonu1973

sonu1973 New IL'ite

hi Life_voyage

Yes i have seen these thing happen in reality and it has broken up families...This world i dont know what it has come too but people can be evil....

i myself did not believe in all this but thru experience and what i have seen has made be believe that people can do these things....

Firstly my dad....we was financially quite secure before and then came along his brother and his wife ...the brother was ok but the wife was of a jealous nature and couldnt see my fathers success...so she started doing all this black magic stuff...my dad left us also for a few years and eventually come back for a few years after which he passed away....
    When we went to collect all his belongings at his business my mother found packets of powder wrapped up in little packets in food with threads and things like that....and yes after she started doing this our business went completely down and we nearly lost our house...

2nd example my husbands sister told me with her own mouth that she was having issues with her mother in law and her mother took her to some person who gave her somthing to keep in her purse and ever since that her mother in law listens to what she says...

so yes people do this and yes some mothers can do this not to loose control of their son especially if they do not like their daughter in law....

5. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

i just got the chills reading your post - wow.. people are crazy! I believe in God and the goodness of God, so I guess there's always an opposing force to goodness. My advice would honestly be is to pray and have faith that goodness will follow good people.

6. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

sonu, i feel really so bad for ur dad!!! it was very awful that seem to have happened to him. as for the black or brown magic part of it is concerned... i really pity u, that u had to come across all this in ur's as well as ur in law's house... I would say, trust in god!!!

whether it exists or not, why take the risk,.. next time u see nybody or nything associated with these, turn the opposite direction and run as fast and far as u could... :hide: keep away!!! take care!!

love,
    Tan

(Hi Tan, Only quote the portions of a post that is relevant to your response. I have removed your full quote. Please see Quoting Guidelines.)

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

That is scary....

As MrsV said.. there is 2 sides to everything. So I believe that there might be negative forces as well.

All I can say is pray and put your faith in God.

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Oh God ! People get to any extent to fulfil what they want isnt .. I have heard about these too and sometimes dont want to believe but when there is good there would be evil too I suppose. :shock:

Sonu,

Take an extra care about things so that your mind is clear of such scarry thoughts and happenings. Visit a temple or any religious place and see if that does make a difference in your mind. Whatever.. take care.

9. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

yes, have seen my husband suffer this sort of black magic from parents of his ex. i guess like others on here have said, if there's good in this world there also must be evil :hide:

10. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Its really scary...Read hanuman chalisa daily..It is very poweful mantra and lord hanuman will protect from all the evil power.

Take care,

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.