Black magic professional in chennai- Please help (urgent)

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by amnilakshmi, Jan 3, 2011.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Recently i have been facing lots of issues with my hubby. People are saying that this could be coz of someones bad intentions and could have done black magic. Please let me know if you anyone is aware of black magic professional who can help me remove this.

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

God is the universal master and nothing can go against his will. Hence you need to ask God to keep you away from such troubles and not figure out black magic professional

This i feel is a totally misleading topic that is being made use of to fleece money from victims who believe strongly in this

My suggestion would be to
    1. Go for counselling with a good mariage counsellor
    2. Plan some poojas at home where in you could participate with your hubby.
    3. Be careful in your actions and words and do a self introspection so that you do not hurt your husband..

All the Best!

Regards,
    Sarajara

3. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

hey amni,suddenly dont come to a conclusion that its a black magic.always pray u r kula daivam with full bhakthi and divine.and tell her that u r in bad situation and ask her with full surrender and request her to save u from the bad situation.dont worry everthing will be alright as asoon as possible.dont forget u r kula deivam which is very important

4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

prathiyangara devi temple...please visit her