"black Magic" In My Mom's Life..maybe?help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Apr 7, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

My mom is one of the nicest ladies.Even my grandma her MIL said she wants to stay only with my mother as she was the best DIL and have always seen amma very close and affectionate with her.Their bonding gives mil dil relationship goals.

Anyways five years till marriage she was super happy.Then dad got into vices and died.She was so innocent but somehow managed to bring us up with great difficulty.

SHe has been emotionally affected and controlled by relatives in the name of love.Relatives are not at all really bad hearted but they can be incredibly rude with words..Also many incidents like her jewelry getting stolen,uterus removal,accidents and health issues she faced.

After great difficultly got my brother married.We thought the family was really good and the gal is super nice.However,now things between them are at the verge of divorce and my sil says she doesn't feel any love for my brother.

Brother took her out to whereever she wants,brought too many gifts ,is very nice to her,amma decided to keep them neuclear but surprisingly the gal doesn't want to leave.Amma does all the housework with help of maid and does not ask her for any help .She even keeps pushing her dil to go out to mall Or wherever to feel better.I spoke to her nicely and making a surprise plan for a short vacation for them.Still she hates bro and everything around her saying life feels not the same before married life and now stressing for divorce.

Mom got very sick and now only recovering.She doesn't even speak properly to me anymore and became quiet and keeps wishing for death.

Recently in YouTube saw video of a celebrity talking abt how black magic affected her and suddenly started thinking maybe amma is subjected to that?She also keeps saying she was happy only for five years in marriage life and all of a sudden dad got into all the vices..

I know at this day and age,we educated people should not think this way but I really want to help mom..

2. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Sorry for your mom..
    Do some pooja at your house if u think ..
    Maha mrityunjaya mantra .
    Take her outside ..she must be depressed as well because of all the probl from so many years n staying strong now she might have just given up..

joylokhi, anika987 and sindmani like this.
  3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I don't know anything about black magic but the above words are worrying. The elderly are highly susceptible to depression. Serious illness, your brother's impending divorce and prolonged loneliness can all act as triggers. I feel your mother needs medical attention. Your brother seems to be in a difficult situation of his own so probably not fair to depend on him for help. Try getting help from trusted friends or relatives to get your mom to see a doctor. From your side talk to her as often as possible even if she is not inclined to talk. She's had a tough life. The last thing she needs to be doing is managing your brother's household. It must be very stressful for her to be the middle of the contentious atmosphere between your brother and his wife. If feasible, have her visit you and spend time with your family until she feels better. A change of scene will be good for her and not having to worry about mom might just give your brother a chance to work through his marital issues. Good luck. I hope she feels better soon.

joylokhi, anika987, ashima10 and 4 others like this.
  4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Anika, sorry your mom has had a tough life. This is not black magic but unpredictability of life.
    I hope you can take care of her. All this must be pretty stressful for you too,so make sure to take care of yourself and still find happiness whenever and wherever you can. I wish you the best.

joylokhi, anika987 and sindmani like this.
  5. Nimmsmile

Nimmsmile Silver IL'ite

Hi ... I read your post.... I'm worried lot... Dialy put prithiyangara Devi kavasam song in ur home.. let make Amma to hear that song... Taken her to prithiyangara Devi temple... Hope and pray Amma will recover soon...

anika987 likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@anika987 i tend to agree with @Gauri03, when the zest to live starts fading, is when trouble starts. as you age, mental health rules the physical health in manh cases. a happy mind can pull a weak body. a troubled mind will pull a very healthy person down..

she needs help and better company. she should not be made to feel guilty for whatever is happening in her son’s life. the kids’ are adult enough to lead their life and face their ups and downs.

she is done being brave and strong all the time after being through so much. even the most strong person reaches a breaking point. she needs support and needs help.

@anika987 maybe you are looking for a reason to blame the situation.maybe she needs to be away from the troubling or toxic environment.

see if you can do something about it..

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you all..the girl is now in her parent's home and is not willing to come
    Back.We are trying our best but today they r going to talk and see if anything works out...amma is very worried and do not want them to separate...so she is adamant to come And stay with me till she knows some solution.Hence the stress....Am also very worried abt her.Hopefully,all goes well.I don't want them to separate.

Sandycandy likes this.
  8. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@anika987,
    truly sorry for the situation your mother and you are in. Surely it is very stressful when a son/brother is having problems and you are not able to do anything about it. All have given good advices above. However, it is not easy for your mother to be at peace when the situation is such. Only solution could be if u can convince her to come and stay with you citing leaving her son/dil to themselves, may help them to manage their future.

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Hi..I have been trying to bring amma here for few months but bro feels she is too sick to travel now and need to wait Atleast for two more months until she recuperates.Also,he is feeling very low and amma feels she needs to be there for some emotional support.Me feeling helpless here actually yelled at my innocent child today who just wants to help me Put some things in the fridge.I didn't hear properly and thought My little one was disturbing me and showed outburst.She cried and now off to sleep.I am feeling terribly guilty and hate being such a bad mom today..

10. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

It is natural or rather understandable when in your state of mind, you are taking out your frustration on the child. But, it is essential that you consciously take a decision however difficult it may be, to separate the two issues. Your problems with your brother/mother and your life with husband and children. I have gone thro' many issues with my parental home and at times I used to direct the anger on my husband too, as he used to appear to not have anything to do with what is happening and my feelings. I later realised, it is my family/my problem and if I have to be at peace, i need to deal with them separately. It actually worked only after years of effort. So, take care and do the best that is possible from your end and leave the rest to God/fate as u will.

SunPa, anika987, Sandycandy and 2 others like this.