1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black Dots/Pimples in my back

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by uma321, Nov 26, 2007.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    I have this problem for the past 5 years and am so embarrased to go to the doctor. I'm fair and I don't have a single pimple on my face. But I have black dots ( can't even say that as dot's. small small pinches) at the back of me. and I can see that more on my two shoulder sides. I don't know how to make it to be cure. I'm so embarrased to go to the doctor for this. Please help me out to fix it us.

Thanks a lot,
    Uma

2. titli

titli New IL'ite

hi uma,
    even i had the same problem on my back..but some people told it's b'cos of dandruff...but i don't know how far its true..
    clean ur back n ur shoulders with some pumic stone...n also i was applying bleach accasionally when i was wearing sari..
    so by doing this, gradually all the marks went n my back is very much clear...i think u can try applying bleach accasionally...
    bye

3. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Am not sure. What kind of bleech it is? I usually go to parlor only for eyebrow shaping and I'm so embarrased to show my back to the ladies even. Can you IL's please suggest me a natural remedy for this?

4. titli

titli New IL'ite

hi uma,
    in parlours they use jolen or fem bleach...for some ppl its alergic but they usually test for allergic test for first time users..so u can just go for it first n they u can apply for ur back, hands, legs etc..it gives uniform color of ur hands if it is tanned..
    n u don't hv to feel embarassed as every ppl has his own problems...it's the work of the parlour ppl to make u look good...
    i even use turmeric for my body..just apply turmeric n then take bath...u can use this for once in 3 days..
    all the best...
    bye

5. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Titli,
    I'll try turmeric for sometime. If I'm not getting cured, I'll try your second method of going to the parlour.

Thanks for the tips,

Uma

6. shefali75

shefali75 New IL'ite

Hi Uma, Just saw your post
    I am assuming that you might be allergic to harsh soap or detergent. make sure you use good soap and also wash bedding regularly ...wear clean clothes and when you wash use gentle soap....Wear cotton clothes and keep your back clean.
    I hope this will help
    shefali

7. Taniaxx

Taniaxx New IL'ite

Tea tree wash is very helpful for spots on the back.
    Once it resolves, try dry body brushing daily, before bathing. At least twice a week, continue with tea tree soap/gel.