1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Biwi Ki Suno Fayade mein Rahoge

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

looks like yr Uncle's wife is like this Ad fellows wife, they are always right, even if the husband lands up cleaning the plates.HAHA.

I thought these days so many serious things are happening let me lighten up the atmosphere a bit , so i held this back a little and posted today.Big Laugh

there is a blog on Bingo ready, my new Choote miya, pictures of him getting the injections from the Vet, and how grown up he is, only i am scared i will bore I Lites to death with my personal life and the dogs.HAHA.

Thanks for the kind comments, regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mithili,

As Devika Menon rightly commented, girls are Laxmis who bring their good luick to their husbands, leaving their parential home, and ladies have a lot of wisdom.And it is sorry if some are not treated well , as in the example u quoted, that is very unfortunate really.

But i took a lighter route to this story, and i am glad no ladies took offence to my digs.HAHA

Welcome to my blogs and i hope u do keep coming in future.Regards.kamal

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji..whatever u say maybe naughty naughtier naughtiest but never BORING....I assure u....
    Mindi

looks like yr Uncle's wife is like this Ad fellows wife, they are always right, even if the husband lands up cleaning the plates.HAHA.

I thought these days so many serious things are happening let me lighten up the atmosphere a bit , so i held this back a little and posted today.Big Laugh

there is a blog on Bingo ready, my new Choote miya, pictures of him getting the injections from the Vet, and how grown up he is, only i am scared i will bore I Lites to death with my personal life and the dogs.HAHA.

Thanks for the kind comments, regards.kamal[/quote]

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

[/quote]

Thanks Mindi, and i hope to keep u all entertained forever.REgards.kamal

5. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Kamalji,
    You hve said that women are intelligent thse days.My dear friend,women have all along have been intelligent.Even unpad village women save some money with out their drunken husbands knoledge so that the money comes in handy.
    Well now to come to my experiences,
    a couple of years back we were living in a rented three bedroomed flat since our flat was two bed roomed.One evening my dh came home to tell me that a gentleman was ready to sell his 3 bedroomed flat since he was going abroad and would be settling down there.I told my dh,"let us somehow buy that flat"dh said,"No,we don't have that kind of money"But I previled with my arguements.So I persuaded him to sell our 2 bedroomed flat and we bought the 3 bedroomed flat.My dh was irritated with me.Now the price of edroomed flat is something we can't imagine.I never miss an opportunity to drill into him that I am only responsible for the nice flat taht we are living in.There are many such incidents where husbands and wives guide each other and support each other.
    Regards
    mithila

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mithila,

that was a good move on yr part, and yes today houses are so expensive beyond reach of most people.

DH benifited from yr adivse.Hats off to u.Regards.kamal