1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Biscuits...Over the Years...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Aug 21, 2007.

1. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hmmm Blondie,
    I realize everyday that there are so many diehard fans of Karachi Bakery... all over the globe. Fantastic!

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Hi Verbose,

Mmmm.My mouth is watering with the descriptions of biscuits.I love eating them with Tea.Yes i have eaten most of them.And i love the simple Britannia Round ones with my tea.And my dog loves them too.We both have Two each.

You know Mangharam's are Sindhis,like me.Their full name is J B Mangharam's,very very famous then.And very rich.The children are in a bad state of this managhram, and they stay in Mumbai in worli very close to our house.It seems the daughter in laws have started making and sending Tiffins to offices to make a living.Thats life.Thats what my mom was telling me.

Monaco is great.Previously they used to come in Tin packets,which we used to diostribute on Diwali to our suppliers,now no more.

Great one.Regards.kamal

3. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,

Why only two each for you and your dog.... Be more generous to yourself!

Sad about the Mangharams, though... This is what happens when the big corporate sectors edge out the family ventures...

Monocos are great with toppings... Are your suppliers satisfied with what you are giving them for Diwali now? ( Krackjack....? 50-50...?)
    Am happy you changed your mind... Nice to see you around here...
    regards. twinsmom