Birth story of my twinkle star 'Aditya'

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by akumar, Jun 15, 2010.

1. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

Hello Frens,

when i was pregnant , this section was one of my fav, i read almost every story but still there was something unique about evryone exp in giving birth. its a one of unforgetable exp of life.
    here is my story--- i think my birth exp is one of best case of delivery and its all becoz of God's blessing.
    my due date was 22nd jan and my in laws was about to come on 19th jan. i went for check up on 4th jan . Doc told me everthing seems fine and we keep ur due date s22nd jan. So i was relaxed in that week and waiting for weekend to start my preparations like fixing car seat , packing labor bag. i went o gym next day on 5th , next day i was feeling too dull so i didnt go gym. on th night i started feeling very light cramps but i didnt notice. Next day my DH went to office and i started my daily chores. at 1 pm i noticed that i am still having that mild cramps i thought this should be false labor pains and will stop in some time again i got busy in something. at 2 i felt lil more intensity in pains so i called the nurse and she told me when u feel pains 5 mins apart then call us. i noticed the interval but it was 10 mins . i checked or one hr and it was 10 or 9 mins apart but was regular. i have heard that labor progresses very slow in first delivery so i thought if its serius pains then i am going o have baby in 2 3 days as i have read in birth stories. i packed my labor bag in easy way. i told DH once that i am having some pain but this is nt that serious so you can come at ur time, at 4 i noticed it was 7 mins apart and regular. then i felt its not false pains as its not stopping. i waited till 6 pm and it was 5 mins apart and by that time it was getting intense but still i was able to do anything. so i called nurse and she told me when its 3 mins apart come to hospital. i did laundry and dishwaher. i called Dh to go and do some shopping for hosptal stay. he came home n checked me at 7 but i was able to bear pains n we were sure that baby will come in 2 3 days. Dh went to buy some things for hospital stay. by 9 i was having very intense pains and not able to bear , i called Dh and he came back in hurry. i was in so much pain that and we rushed to hospial, there nurse checked me and i was 5 cm dilated and it was shocked for us. i was begging for pain relief as i went mad from pains , it was 10:30 around at 11 pm doc came and checkme me i was 8 cm and i was in so much pain , i got epidural after that and with in half hr i was full dilated at 11:30 i was ready to push. doc asked me to push but coed got stucked around baby's neck so he was not coming out. so doc asked me to wait and let the baby come down naturally. i was very much comfortable becz of epidural. so asked to doc tell me when shuld i push , ill push like it was some game. after half hr doc used vacuum and i pushed very nicely and my cute baby came out. but by that time it 8th jan and 1 am. :))))
    i felt 2 and half hr strong pain till 8 cm and delivery wa svery smooth. and in just one evening we were holding our baby. :).

(real tough time starts after that ). so good luck to all due moms, keep active and do walk daily , u will be having ur baby in few hours.:thumbsup

Dear frens, i am glad that i shared my story with you. Please shower your blesing to Aditya, he is 5 months now.

2. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Dear Akumar

Many congratulations for your twinkling star:thumbsup. many blessings for Aditya. hes just so cute!! may GOD bless him!!
    nice to read your story. it will give courage to many mothers to be like me to face the labour:hide:.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Akumar, Glad to hear that you had a smooth delivery...and that both of you are healthy and fine. May good God bless little Aditya with lot of happiness and prosperity.

Thanks for posting your experience.

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi Akumar,

Happy to hear about the birth story..like you me too not missing this section and getting prepared.

I have just started walking...hope this isn't too late :hide: ..otherwise i am active enough and do all the house-hold chores ..just have to spend more time for walking/exercise.

Thanks for sharing such a lovely experience.My hugs and kisses for the little one :hiya

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Akumar. Good to hear that you had a smooth delivery. You have faced the situation boldly. Blessings to Aditya. Happy motherhood.:thumbsup

“There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.”

6. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi dear. congrats to the new arrival. enjoy your motherhood. god bless your son:):):):)

7. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Akumar. Aditya is one of my favorite names.

8. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

akumar,
    Congrtulations. God bless Aditya.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Akumar,
    Good to hear your birth experience... :)
    Hope you & your LO are doing great!
    Enjoy motherhood!

10. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite