Birth story of my angel :must read for those who have miscarried/not able to conceive

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rachna, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Sorry for long post.Here is my story :

We started planning for baby in mid May,11 .i was working with reputed company, but left my job just bcoz we wanted to plan baby and the job used to keep me engage 14-15 hrs with very hectic schedule and involved lot of stress and travelling.i was very positive that i will conceive soon. we went to doctor as we wanted it asap.everything was normal except pcod. i was not aware of pcod before as i had no symptoms e.g normal weight etc except irregular periods since last 3-4 month only. i read negative things on internet and was very depressed. i found indusladies while net surfing and was very much relaxed to read success story of many ladies here.

we tried for 2-3 months (Aug 11) without any medication for pcod and its God grace that i conceived.here is a message for all those that you can conceive with it..just with positive attitude and faith on God. we were very happy but it was our bad luck when we came to know that baby's heartbeat was slow in 7th week.Again, i was very positive that it will be alright in next week scan.My parents were with me and both of them had eye surgery a week back. the surgery was scheduled in advance and we thought not to postpone it. i told that i will manage with help of a servant.Suddenly i started bleeding and we (me and hubby) went for sonography.it was really heartbreaking when we came to know that i have miscarried in 8 weeks.i was very very positive from beginning, so didn't believe sonologist's words.i used to talk to my baby in womb daily who was not there since last 1 week.i was abt to go into depression, but asked God to give me lot of courage to face this. Miscarriage is very common and we can surely get over this with family support,love and engagement of mind to something. i was very unlucky in this case. my parents are very sentimental and they cry for silly reasons.i had no courage to tell them abt my m/c.Their doctor told us that their eye surgery will be of no use if they will cry.So, i decided to hide my m/c from them. i returned back to home with a heavy heart, both of us cried a lot inside the car but came back to home with a smiling face. my mom opened the door and asked if everything is ok.i told yes,yes ofcourse. i went to take shower and cried a lot inside the bathroom.i came outside with my eyes red n swollen, but due to opeartion of my parent's eyes a week back, they couldn't see my eyes clearly. i pretended to be pregnant for next 1 month just bcoz they were not supposed to cry. my mom used to tell me..this to do, this not to do in pregnancy and i followed everything. i used to stay cheerful n bubbly in front of them, but used to cry a lot after coming back to room. i expelled the embryo naturally with deadly pain early morning the next day, but without knowledge of anyone at house except hubby.i flushed it myself , i had no courage to show this to hubby as he too was crying badly last night.i bleeded heavily for next 1 month and pretended to be pregnant in front of my parents ( for next 1 month) .i told them abt m/c to my patents after 1 month only.they were devastated.

i tried to divert my mind in some household chores as i had already left job for this baby.i used to cry a lot everyday but started planning again as a new beginning from Jan, 12. i came to know in Feb last that i was pregnant again. i was scared like anything remembering my last m/c. this time also nothing was smooth, had few complications throughout like Notch was found in anomaly scan, GD and slightly high BP in last trimester but i sailed with faith on God that this time i will be blessed properly. i didn't get any help from other family members as my mom met with an accident and was not able to come and assist me in my 7th month,other relatives are far away and no one can come and stay for long(siblings in foreign).my hubby was my biggest support throughout and only both of us managed each n everything(with help of a maid and cook).i delivered my sweet angel (baby girl) on 7th oct. my delivery was normal, and it went smoothly (though some deadly pain was there).i recovered and i was back to normal life in a day or two.

Life has changed. i m loving each n every second of motherhood. i am typing this and my princess in pink pink dress is staring my facing thinking mumma is not giving attention to her. sorry for grammatical or word mistakes, i m in hurry..just wanted to give message to all of u who are hopeless....your day will come.have faith on yourself and God. Dont be scared of Pcod, miscarriage, GD, BP, notch etc etc..it is only a phase which will pass soon.if u had m/c, just think of my situation..and i m sure you are in better position in terms of family support.Good luck !

Thanks to all lovely ladies on indusladies who were with me throughout to guide and encourage me

2. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Birth story of my angel :must read for those who have miscarried/not able to conc

Wow..Congragulations Dear and Hugs to you!!!

Your story is really inspiring to all

Thansk for sharing and lotsa love to ur Lil one..!! :thumbsup

I have put in my papers and this is my last day at work....hoping its all worth it and I will be able to hold my LO soon..!

3 people like this.
  3. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Re: Birth story of my angel :must read for those who have miscarried/not able to conc

thanks ssm,

good luck, u will surely hold your lo very soon

1 person likes this.
  4. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Congrats....
    ur positive attitude will really inspire all......

1 person likes this.
  5. chithirainilavu

chithirainilavu Gold IL'ite

congrats rachna. As you said positive attitude and faith in God really helps in conceiving. I was also sailing in the same boat, but now i am blessed twin DDs (my little angels)they are 3 years now.

take care of your LO, hugs to her

shara

1 person likes this.
  6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

@rachna, happy motherhood to you..i remembered my pregnancy, where in i had given up job in the 3rd month to have a safe pregnancy because of few complications and some self induced fears...
    @ssm, very soon you will be giving us a good news..bless you loads of baby dust...

2 people like this.
  7. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Congrats Dear!! My eyes were wet while reading your story!! Kudos to your faith.. Hugs to you dear..
    I'm trying to conceive for past 5 months and no good news till now.. Your writings made me to have faith and positive attitude towards the goal!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. rach05

rach05 New IL'ite

hi Rachna

ur story is really inspiring i m pregrant too and i can feel the fear after hearing stories of m/c from people, but yes as u said god is the creator and always listen to our prayers.

and want blessing and wishes of all u mummies.

rachana

1 person likes this.
  9. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Rachna

Congrats :) Happy Motherhood, Take Care. Hugs to your lil one:)

1 person likes this.
  10. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

many hugs to you dear and many congratulations tooo!!!
    very inspring and motivating revelation.
    may god bless both of you dear take good care of yourself and the little angel:thumbsup.

1 person likes this.