1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Birrthday party locations in MA(Masachuttes)

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by divija, Jul 17, 2007.

1. divija

divija New IL'ite

Hi,

Great to find this site.I have 23months old daughter.Her 2nd Birthday is on 5th August.I stay in west borough,MA.I would like to know the best places with reasonable price where I can celebrate my baby's birthday and birthday ideas..How much budget do I need to invest for her birthday for 20-25 members...along with tasty Indian food .

It would be great if u suggest anything special for my baby's birthday..Plz reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.:wave

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,
    There are various options for celebrating b'day parties.
    1. There are many Indian restuarants in Framingham, you can book them in
    advance. Not sure how much they would cost per head.
    For entertaining kids you can call magicians, baloon maker, clowns etc. (Birthdayworks Home Page)
    (these party entertainers would cost somewhere $250 - $300).
    2. In route 9, near Framingham you have chuckey cheese, where kids will have really good time but you will get only pizza over there ($13 /kid).
    YOu can buy pizza for adults (you can print plenty of coupons on line for
    pizza and coins to play)
    3. You can order indian food from restaurants / neighbours/ home made
    food and call a party entertainer at your own place.

Good luck for the party,
    Punitha

3. divija

divija New IL'ite

Hi Punitha,

Thanks for ur quick reply...It would be great if anyone can suggest me nearby parks in westborough where I can celebrate my baby's birthday along with playground..so that kids can enjoy.

4. sanvedh

sanvedh New IL'ite

Birrthday party locations in chennai

we relocated from the US about 2 years ago, our daughter was 1.9 yrs old, we were very nervous about schooling and espeecially day care in chennai, we searched and searched but in vain and i decided to quit working and stay at home then by sheer luck we found BAMBOOLA, this place is spread across 15000 sqft, very clean, green, wonderful staff and believe me i have never seen so many activities, the staff are so warm and friendly with play school/pre-k day care and after school activities there is never a dull moment for children, i drop my daughter at 9 am and pick up at 6pm and she does not want to come home, that is how comfortble she is with everyone at BAMBOOLA.
    we as in my husband, myself and most importantly our daughter love BAMBOOLA
    AND THE BEST PART IN THE LAST 2 YEARS HAS BEEN THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THESE GUYS ORGANISE WE HAVE MADE SO MANY FRIENDS THROUGH THIS SCHOOL AND THEIR EVENTS, WE HAD THEM ORGANISE OUR DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY 2 YEARS IN A ROW AND BEIEVE ME IT WAS WONDERFUL I CAME IN 5 MINS BEFORE MY GUESTS I BOUGHT THE CAKE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS ORGANISED BY BAMBOOLA PARTY ORGANISERS, ALL INCLUDING INVITES, FOOD, RETURN GIFTS, GAMES,DECOR ET ALL
    THIS PLACE IS SIMPLY AWSOME

5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: Birrthday party locations in chennai

HI frnd...

cud u give more details abt Bamboola... whr its located or any website for them... since u r newilite cant send PM to get details...