1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Biotique coconut milk cream?Is this going to work for me?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by pretty123, Aug 21, 2013.

1. pretty123

pretty123 Senior IL'ite

Mine is a normal skin even i cant say it for sure actually i dont know what my skin type is :) i am guessing its normal skin as because my skin will be oily in summer and dry in winter& rainy season ok ok coming to my skin problem, i have pigmented skin with uneven skin tone and i see some small pimples on my skin(very rarely)comes and goes but i want a smooth skin all the time because they are annoying me whenever there is a party or function .everybody in the party thinking i am having pimple problems all the time and starts giving me advises :).i am thinking of buying biotioque coconut milk cream to get rid of this problem but the question is one day i have applied cow milk cream on my face after 2days i saw small pimples filled with pus on my face then i thought is that biotique coconut milk cream is also going to do same on my face :( so i dropped buying it but the product tempting me :) so please suggest me some herbal products available in india to get rid of my skin problems(skin whitening,di pigmentation,pimples,even skin tone)
    And also suggest me some herbal whitening plus moisturizing lotion or cream which is not greasy

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

3. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hi i also had the same issue like you have been used many creams and lotions nothing worked but after consultation with beauty therapist my uneven skin tone and blackheads gone the product is garnier dark spot corrector and also i have been using aveeno face wash everyday ...past two months i have been getting lots of compliment about my skin texture and tone

4. SoundVijay

SoundVijay Gold IL'ite

Dear pretty123,

I suggest you to use AloeVera Gel on your face after every face wash. Use a soap free face wash and try to wash your face 3 times a day. Drink lots of water which would help your skin to glow.

Check out your parlour for regular suitable facials which would help you overcoming your problem.

Take care:thumbsup

Sound