1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

billa?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by v.gajalakshmi, Dec 22, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends.....

I saw Billa.........very next day after release.............even i am ajith fan.........no doubt he looks extremely handsome throughout the movie........very stylish.......two slim and sexy heroines.........though i dont like the moive...........its boring.............

I feel no one can do rajini's role................i still remember Old Billa............wow!!!!!!!!!!!:wowhow can anybody forget about rajni's perfomance in Billa.........Enna dance, enna style...........thatoo MY NAME IS BILLA ..........& VETHALIA POOTU KITTU.......SONG..........even if we hear that now.............we will feel like dancing.........:boo::boo::boo::yes::clap:clapRajni rajni dhan..........

Iam not saying Billa(new) is waste.............but its not meeting the expectaion.....

2. ramalav

ramalav New IL'ite

I too watched billa...... The first half hour is boring, but not the whole movie. The costumes of ajit and that of the ladies are really superb. The remix songs are not up to the mark...its noisy... I dont know what happened to Yuvan.

Rama

3. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

hai gajalakshmi,
    i saw billa. but i like the old one . ajith style is good but it is not like rajini style. and it is very better to polladhavan. it is really bored. recently which one you saw?

4. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

Re: Billa-rajini

hai gajalakshmi,
    i saw billa. but i like the old one . ajith style is good but it is not like rajini style. and it is very better to polladhavan. it is really bored. recently which one you saw?

5. v.gajalakshmi

v.gajalakshmi New IL'ite

recently i have seen evano oruvan . i liked that movie but some parts in the movie was boring, totally :iagree

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008