1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Sep 6, 2021.

1. RRAJ

RRAJ Gold IL'ite

Priyanka is the only person playing the game really well. Thamarai is the one who is triggering Priyanka. Yesterday Sanjeev pointed out that very clearly. She always waits for KH to say her name and also defames Priyanka in front of KH by saying comments against her. But Priyanka won't show any face there just accepts that and sits quietly. If it's Thamarai she will show face in front of KH and argues if anyone tried to point out her in front of KH. Yesterday like priyanka pointed out, she was smiling after Annachi tried to push her and take the sticks. As it's Priyanka and Pavani, she started shouting against them. Thamarai is very fake.

revs77, Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

yes P and N dynamics of friendship is totally messed up . I agree with you there .
    My personal opinion is I dont like the way N is behaving or 'trying' to portray himself. Even if P leaves , N's game play is annoying. Not very sportive

Indeevara likes this.
  3. Ranchu

Idhu dhaan enaku puriyala.
    Promo la they can edit here and there and show something. But actual show la enna nadakkudho adha dhaana kaatraanga. Why do you think they are intentionally showing these 3 alone ?

anika987 likes this.
  4. Ranchu

adadey. New follower. Welcome to the thread !
    So who are you supporting or not supporting ?

5. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

That’s Bc annachi doesn’t put her down by words anywhere however paavni was the one who took her coin helping suruti. She feels cheated and paavni is the one who put her down in front of kh. Priyanka is very smart. She knows what will trigger thamarai and she uses her often to get screen space and actually she is taking her revenge!

meepre likes this.
  6. indubalram

Like Priyanka said that niroop told her annachi is playing political game. Bb never showed that. So there are things bb doesn’t want to show!

7. RRAJ

RRAJ Gold IL'ite

Thank you! I support Priyanka. She is playing the game really well. She knows where to shout and where to keep silent. I don't like Thamarai. she is just shouting and creating scenes and acts innocent. Four men supporting her are just jaalras.

anika987 likes this.
  8. RRAJ

RRAJ Gold IL'ite

I agree with you!. Niroop aalu than valardhirukkan he doesn't know how to play.

9. RRAJ

RRAJ Gold IL'ite

Thamarai is the one triggering Priyanka. Last week too when Priyanka supported Thamarai in front of KH, Thamarai tried to shame P by saying annachi do participate in cleaning jobs. We know what Annachi does in the house. That Sanjeev pointed out very clearly what Thamarai's strategy is.

Indeevara likes this.
  10. indubalram

From day one Priyanka kept saying nothing niroop is her best friend which niroop never agreed! She kept defaming him with that. Since thamarai asked that as qsn bin captaincy task priyu was angry with her and to top it all everyone clapped. From then on priyu kis targeting her!. Nalla senjitu she goes and kissing her it shows how she is playing with all. Is that not triggering her!

meepre likes this.