1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

LOL good comment.
    :clap2::clap2::clapclap::clapclap:

Why is no one nominating Ramya yet ?

sweetsmiley and candidheart like this.
  2. Ranchu

I have to say I could not accept this washing thing too. Romba romba too much ! Degrading themselves.
    Soft corner nu solla mudiyaadhu. I wanted to make our conversations here interesting by throwing in a diff perspective.
    I posted her cons and where she refused to speak up . Ivlo "anbu" irukara person why didnt she be cordial in wishing Suchi ? That was unbelievable.

3. Ranchu

Today promo is another interesting task to bring out groupism and favoritism. Arch turned from Amma to akka to just-archana now. :icon_pc::yikes:

anika987 likes this.
  4. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Balaji - a spoiled brat- period.
    But Aaru is no saint either. He always starts a sentence saying “ thambi , unn naladhu ku than sollraen, nee innum sirapa vilayadaum”. As though he came in to bb to correct others. He is micromanaging and can be annoying at times.
    Ivanungala naama mandayai udaicha ka vendi iruku. paathi raathriyila enakae balaji, adari, archana idhunga elam thaan kanavula varaanga

5. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Looks like aari has strong fan base in social medias, I like him, but I don't know why he's always serious and his talking style looks like giving advice to others, if he has some humor sense he will be very charming

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

watcged yesterdays unseen, samyuk talking to somu - 'yennakku therinju sanam or anita have to go, they will go , you don't worry' :mad:
    I really hope she goes out now. I want her to go

candidheart, meepre and anika987 like this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, i second that. totally rude 200% to Suchi even though she knows her outside the BB house. Appudi yenna virotham to a woman of your age.

And hey, how cheap and low can some of these people go by washing some 3rd persons clothes. Then imagine to what level they will go in their life to get some things

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  8. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Actually I like Sam so far :p But I can see social media has a big hate list for her this week and a love list for Aari.
    Gosh, listening to Aari gives me a headache. He was pleasant when he was captain and was smiley and less preachy. He really think he is mr perfect to non stop question every single person. How does his wife tolerate him. Hehehehe. Imagine talking about 1 matter and it being dragged about eveything else.

Indeevara, Ranchu and madhat like this.
  9. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

The men who are asking them to do their laundry should be just as ashamed. Able bodied yet can’t do a basic task on your own. Ramesh talked about being the senior in toilet washing yet can’t wash his own clothes. And Nisha even said she’s doing it as a sister. If my able bodied brother makes me do his laundry, I’ll throw it in the chute. Why join the show if not ready to be independent?

if the ladies didn’t offer, these men would have done it. But these 2 ‘motherly ladies’ cannot stop waiting on them from head to toe.

Again what I said - Archana will be a MIL a DIL will dislike. Even if the son wants to do soemthing on their own, she will come in and stop and say she will do it out of love. Sadly she does not seem to be a person who teaches a person how to fish. She prefers to feed the fish to them.

10. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Just watched the episode in the call centre and my ears are hurting. I don’t even understand the task. Caller asks questions and call centre associate should not hang up else will be get nominated. If they don’t hang up, caller gets nominated but they get to give points to the associate. I really don’t understand how to excel in this task.

1 episode and only 2 callers. I wonder how many days this task will drag on for....

Ranchu likes this.