1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. poppy2008

poppy2008 Bronze IL'ite

Chumma acting

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I'm going to be the devil's advocate and share another side of story.
    I liked Archana's dominating spirit more so because it brings everyone together in a dysfunctional group. She was the one who made sure SC apologized to sanam . OR else he would have happily walked away with what he did.
    Same with Anitha and som. She made sure that argument does not extend beyond limits blowing into a big problem. She contains those very well .

Even during Bji and Suchi oothappam/dosai problem, she controlled the situation saying its ok suchi leave it , just eat, I'll make one for him later. If he does not have the patience to wait with an empty plate that's his problem, suchi need not feel guilty.
    Same with Shivani too, when she was peeling veggies archana asks her enna achu bala kooda sandai-ya ? She makes sure no one fights with anyone and is cordial .
    Same with Sanam too. Whenever something boils over, Archana would control the situation.
    Similarly when there is a task or game, she brings in the fun spirit making sure it is entertaining for all.
    I liked that side of her.

Cons : I do not see her talking well to Anitha or Suchi. Rest everyone she talks to them .
    That could be due to Anitha not reciprocating.

You have to understand they are all putting up a show, being cordial. Archana is limiting the argument and making it appear fun. If there are sensitive participants who get upset at the drop of every word , we cannot do much about it.

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Rio will happily be without Nisha but not otherwise!

Would love to see him get evicted first so that we can see Nisha’s real face!!

Indeevara and candidheart like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Even the show never shows much about Jithan Ramesh! Maybe his dad / actor Jeeva influenced vijay tv to not show his real character.

It has been 50 days and we know nothing about him.

Indeevara, candidheart and Ranchu like this.
  5. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

We do know that he likes to sleep, show a constant irritated face and that Nisha treats him like a precious possession

Todays episode was fun. Aari and Balaji problem went out of hand. Both at fault here and Aari really is way too naggy.

However there was no real competition to get the nomination card. Nisha was playing to show a point but really didn’t do a good job. In the end gave up the card to Anita but I feel that Sanam deserves it. I don’t know why the housemates never support her. In the end Nisha was running behind her baby Ramesh to ensure he was not angry with her. She really should stop trying to please her people so badly, it just makes her look desperate.

Sanam made a good point today that nothing in the show is said in confidence when she was talking to Anita outside the house. That shows how smart she is about the show. Just that she’s a non stop blabber mouth. It’s normal for people to think that empty vessels makes the most noice and I think she’s in this place with the house mates cause they all think she is empty inside.

anika987, Ranchu and iswaryadevi like this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

I felt very bad for Suchi yesterday. I think she was totally frustrated and wanted to get out. when her name was shown no one other than sanam and anitha went to console her. All others went to hug samyuktha. Her judgement was so clear of all the people just like I was thinking about each one. I hope Sanam and Anitha come to the finals just because they are not playing by groupism.

samyuktha should be evicted this week, just for what she said that Aari should go out and I am waiting for that. 'Thaann vinai thannai sudoom', I like how karma comes around like a boomerang.
    Ava solli moodikala outside and here anitha comes with the topple card to nominate samyutha.

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Today ramya started the questioning and escaped. Bji thevai ye illama he got entangled and blew it bigger due to this narcissistic attitude.

anika987 likes this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Archana seems quite the opposite now. The domination is gone unless otherwise it involves here buddies Rio, Nisha and Soma
    Where was here voice when balaji and aari were fighting. I could clearly note that aari was going fast on purpose so that it falls. He was noticing that rio was getting very uncomfortable and it was hurting for him.
    But Archanaikku aathae accept panna gaurava korachal. Even rio was not affected by this. Bhyangarama konthualichutta.

sweetsmiley, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Aari's biggest mistake is confiding in balaji who used it against him.

Balaji is so disrespectful and kamal really need to give this guy a piece of his mind.His arrogance is intolerable!

Ramya..I liked you but you are cunning..sad to say that.

Sanam yedhavadhu ulara vendiyadhu..noone cares in that house.

Samyukta needs to shut up.I never liked her attitude.so cold and like a strict officer.

sweetsmiley, madhat and soumya234 like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Rio is cunning,a coward and fake.