1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Suchi explained the emojis positivetely without hurting anyone..

Maybe shivani was hurt a bit...

INNI "VETTAI" ARAMBAM.....:sunglasses:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    Indeevara, Ranchu and curlytweethere like this.
  2. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Yes, I also felt awkward, also felt sorry for velmurugan when he cried on the stage.

Indeevara, anika987 and candidheart like this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao::thumbup:

Azhagar kovil by Tho.parasmasivam.

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  4. candidheart

VEL Murugan - Such an accomplished man in the entire group..:worship2::worship2:.Seriously didn't know he has so many awards, Yet I never saw him once bragging or even stating that inside the house. michathellam vethu vetu ana panra alaparai thanagala!

He proved that only Empty vessels make noise!

This Kalakeya/sornakka kept on insulting him by shouting and shutting him up whenever he tried to speak up..that might have even lowered his confidence, on top of the already inferiority complex!! Nisha always chose him as an easy target for tasks, because she was scared of nominating others :smash2:

Suchi super'a emoji kudutha to Sornakka quoting the same reason. Most impacted of that behavior was VEL Murugan.

Good he is out of this house, inga iruntha konja naja confidence um poirukum.

I liked how Sanam spoke about groupism on both sides..which is a fact. Balaji is forming a group.. if what one is doing the wrong the othe is also wrong..:clap2:

I still wonder how Sam got Sanam for task, RIO- balaji..BB narathar @play;)

I was very happy that kamal brought out the slyness of ramya to the open among BB mates!:clapclap::clapclap:

I feel This season he is much better reflecting the thoughts of the public.. previous season most of the time he was disappointing. Now seems like he is bit more involved!:clap2: hopefully it continues,..

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  5. candidheart

o_O Ithu eppo? want to go check it out..

Indeevara likes this.
  6. candidheart

I used to watch in one instagram page but that is a bit kaddi..it will be uploaded in 1min videos you have to keep forwarding
    Now I watch it in youtube .. they upload the full video, but it is a bit late

you can search for biggboss tamil 4 and you should see some come up!

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

2 episodes.
    The 4 hour long ayudha poojai la around 20-ish mins the men alone were asked to speak about women . Appo.
    Next is when Anitha spoke for long cry party on Friday , appo ramesh spoke about his kids, adhuku nisha va focus panraan indha bb camera.

8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I have become a big fan of this thread. This is giving the much wanted detailed coverage about BB4 Tamil these days. Thanks guys!!!

BB4 is much more entertaining than the previous seasons.

I like Balaji among the lot. He is brutally honest about what he thinks and acts. This is a rare quality, as many of us cover our emotions fearing everything.

Ari is good too. He is straight forward. But he is a bit worried about others' reactions, and try so much to get a space in the lot

Anitha is good too. But lacks self confidence. She needs validation or at least a person behind her to approve her actions. Probably she is missing her H big time, not just as a husband, but as a person to validate and approve her actions.

Shivani & Gabi are harmless young souls. They know their boundaries, and how to survive.

Ramya and Sam are tactful. They are playing safe games, and if needed they are ready to come to the front

Vel, Nisha and Som are just jalras. Same goes for Ajeeth. Lack self confidence and need a group to hang on all the time. In spite of having individual and most specific qualities for each, they don't know how to utilize them.

Thatha was brilliant earlier, but after Archana's entry, he has become very quiet. I liked his previous version.

Suchithra sounded very unstable. The way her eyes rolled and dimmed while talking sounded very different.
    Lots of dramas coming soon

9. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Yes, Kamal is in form this time:thumbup:I too felt the same.He seemed bored and less involved in last two seasons.
    Groupism was at its peak and very evident last time, Sandy and co. Dunno why I just hated that group with Losliya eventhough I loved Darshan and Mugen. But KH never talked about it.

10. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Loved the emoji task and Suchitra handled it well too unlike how Archana did it. Most of those ( not all) were spot on descriptions for the inmates. This week Anita will be again in forefront I guess as she has gained enough confidence :biggrin:, both KH and Suchitra talked in support of her. She is one of those extremely insecure contestants of the lot.
    Waiting for this week's drama:cool:

candidheart, Ranchu, anika987 and 2 others like this.