1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Honestly the only ones who are playing the game and still in the show are Aari, Balaji, Ramya and Rio.

The rest are merely physically in the house, barely active, there only due to them being nice people and winning people’s votes.
    Perfectly said. Som is a nice person but honestly he has remained on the show cause he looks decent and is a nice person. Whether he deserves it or not is still a question mark. He’s just standing at the side lines all the time. Makes it a question mark on what he will do with his title.

In my opinion, the ones who have really fought for the title and are still in the house are Aari, Balaji, Rio and Ramya. Shivani, som and gabby are in the house due to votes, looks and not their contribution.

Well, this game is entirely a viewer driven show. A person can suck and win or do their best and lose. It’s all in the viewers hands.

Dhandal, madhat and anika987 like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Rio seems to have won the ticket to finale I guess from the promo..

No wonder he will be in finals..anyways he did shine after “anbu annapoorani” left.. so he deserves to be in the finals.

One quality of Rio I like is...he is calm and diplomatic mostly.

Anyways, but ticket to finale jaichavan BB title win pannava poraan?:D

But solla mudiyaadhu pa..

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

By the way am assuming this week and another one week left..

7 people are left..

So will there be a double eviction this week?

Plus they have to do another eve I ruin next week..only then can there be 4 people in this finals..

4. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Ethu thaane BB mama muunaadiye decide panniyachu. Maakkal voteu maakall voteunnu nambala yemathindrukanga. :facepalm: VTv decides the winner.

it maybe 1 eviction this week and then mid week we still have the 5 lakh money take and go thing. One of them might go.
    I still want Gabby to come to finals. She is sweet and competitive and argues where necessary.

5. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Exactly! Idhayae aari panna thapu nu sollraanga.

anika987 likes this.
  6. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

According to some Aari’s strategy is blaming others, bringing out negativity and playing mind games.

Rest of the HM’s strategy :
    Monday- Friday - aari brother, aari brother
    Saturday - Sunday- sorry brother, sorry brother:facepalm:

Madhurima21, anika987 and madhat like this.
  7. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Rio is good at tasks. No doubt

Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  8. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Hi all I am a follower of this thread from the beginning. My laziness to type didn't allow me to share the thoughts. It's interesting to see various perspectives. My opinion differs from the majority here but I dont like aari. If there is one contestant that should not be the title winner its him. Such a fake personality. The reason why he has garnered so much support is because of the incompetent housemates. He provokes everyone and bring their bad side out. If balajis strategy of touching the wall so that others don't get a chance seems ugly then what aari does is the same isn't it. He doesn't show his strengths but banks on the weaknesses of the other contestants. I like ramya and som. Archanas entry changed the game plan. Rio and gaby are still there in the house because of archana. Archana is a bossy person but is good towards her favourites. If you rub her on the wrong side you are gone. Rio is such a week contestant, doesn't have a brain on his own. Doesnt mean he is a person of malice just that he is not fit for this show. When his wife came his question enna pudikkama poiducha unakku I felt so bad. He needs validation for everything and likes being a puppet in the hands of people who are his well wishers and doesn't know to analyse things on his own but I see he is good at tasks but bad at ppl management. If archana didn't participate in the show rio would have been one of the earlier contestants to leave. Balaji really needs to work on his temper. He is narcissistic. Archana, balaji and aari are toxic and is very difficult to be around them al though I will give a little leverage to arch because she can be really good to people whom she likes. Whereas the other two can make life a living hell. My favourite contestants are ramya and som. I like shivani too. Big boss is a show where we evaluate the contestants for their character and also smartness. Un fortunately shivani is not smart or she is too soft hearted to stand against any thing. When suresh spat and when aari and bala fought about her she didn't protest at all. I can understand such people because I also can't voice my opinions many times when people bully me. It's like I have become dumb all of a sudden. I really pity her. Romba paavam. Her moms advice is right because as a mom she fears for the well being of her daughter but she shouldn't have shown her concern in such a bad way. Poor poor shivani she doesn't deserve such outrage in front of the other housemates. I absolutely detest aari and I feel if he becomes a title winner that would set a very bad example. Above all this game is not good for our peace of mind at all. Because behind every bully I could see some of my family members and I feel terribly bad for the person in the receiving end and also for myself. The things which i really want to forget in our life comes to the surface every time I watch this show and this season is by far the worst. Because in the previous seasons there were some extremely good people too but this season we have to pick better among the worst. Ramya doesn't deserve this bashing at all. Like how some of us outside bb doesn't like aari she also doesn't like aari. Everyone in the house shows favouritism to a few doesn't mean whatever they do is bad. She is a strong player. Al most all the contestants understood aaris cunning nature but ramya is the only one who didn't get bogged down because of that. She deserves the title and som should be the runner up. Shivu darling should get 5 lakhs☺but I know with the kind of support aari has he is going to be the title winner. Sorry guys. Unpopular opinion I know but I really want to get this out of my system and people in this thread are so mature as far as I have seen and it's easy to say our opinions without any fear. Hence I chose this thread for the vent.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please wait. @Dhandal varuvaanga point-u point-aa pesuvaanga. Support-army for Aari.

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Idha dhaana naangalum sollittu irukkom. Fake personality , sore loser , criticizing others in a rude way, not being friendly fun even at other times...