1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

why is Jithan always in an irate mood. Is he not well or something. He is always in the get it over with face. His face also does not look okay. Eye bags and all.

Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  2. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Samyuk interview in Behindwoods was interesting.

3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

You mean Ari is calm :eek:?
    Never felt so. At times he is seen acting calmness with a forceful smile, that too very rarely. He is one person I had high hopes on initially but not anymore:nono:

Ranchu and meepre like this.
  4. Indeevara

Btw why is Archana offended on Gaby's 'bossy'comment? Wasn't that in the context of the task ? Why is she walking around with a long face like Suresh? And Sanam as always feels hurt afterwards , never on the spot. She does a lot of things for the sake of content; still she is a good contestant in my opinion. She is playing her game and has that sportsman spirit unlike many 'vittukodukkal' ones. Every week there are a few who does these. Already this telephone task is boring and on top of that these dramas

5. Indeevara

I feel the same with Archana too. Her kurtis are simple but elegant ones . In fact this time most of the ladies are well dressed.

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  6. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

My thoughts exactly. I started loosing hope when kamal discussed about the plants. I expected him to show more interest than others.

Also during the call center task, when bji was saying his so called views, Aari's face changed serious but then immediately he bought a smile on his face forcefully. Maybe coz of task but it is what he does a lot. Also when he has issues with someone he talks back about them with others. Didn't expect this from him

Indeevara, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

If you see compared to others he is much better. He uses the temperment used for adamant young kids. The only thing which shows him as annoying is his OCD nature where he repeats an argument again and again.

anika987 likes this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yeah, I felt the same. From the very first green salwar she wore, I am observing her salvar designs. Romba nanna irruku bothe colorwise and designwise. I am sure she would not have splurged. I wish someone would ask her where she got her dresses when they interview her.

anika987 likes this.
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Aari calm aa.. Ennanga sollreenga.
    Alavukku adhigama vaarthai thadumaarum alavukku kova padraaru. Sore loser . tholvi eduthukkave mudiyala

Indeevara and meepre like this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:clap2:
    Correct about plants.

About call center task , if he was smart adhu oru task he needs to be submissive and pleasant . So bji oda words listen pannitu , he could have twisted it saying "unga manasula nenachurkara grievances sollidunga, adhuve makkalukku kaatum neenga eppadi ellaame thappa ve purinjukareenga nu . idhai naan thelivu pannanum nu avasiyamey illai".
    Adhuvey oru retaliation aagirkum to Bji.