1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Anitha is very lucky contestant, have noticed it from beginning. In a few luck testing tasks she always got good rewards; one which I remember is the spinning wheel during navaratri week. When she spinned they got dinner but many others got happy navaratri message or some sweets. Similarly some kutty incidents which I can't recollect now.
    Back then I remember thinking this , and last week a huge luck too. That too Nisha won it and handed it over to Anitha.
    Anyways good for her. Btw I equally dislike Anitha , Samyuktha and Nisha now.

candidheart, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  2. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

I read somewhere about paid promotion and army for contestants, is it true?

anika987 likes this.
  3. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Mokka promos. Today’s episode will be boring

anika987 likes this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I'm relating archana to certain school and College friends I have seen. Avanga basic aa romba extrovert , jolly aa pesuvanga etc. avanga kooda 2-3 friends not that level of loud ones but normal personalities will be hanging out.
    Indha 2-3 silent friends enna thappu panninalum that main person mela dhaan pazhi vizhum, Avo solli dhaan senjurkaanga nu.

That's called alpha personality. When you all post about Archana enakku appadi dhaan thonudhu. Archana is definitely suggesting that hey indha week Anitha va nominate pannaama , lets target shivani nu sollirpaa. Agreed But adhai othukardhum edhirkardhum nisha , som, rio , ramesh kai la irukku. They have to use their own brains to agree or disagree. If they choose to agree, that's not archana's fault illaya.
    She's playing her game very well influencing others. Why is there so much hatred towards her ?

Indeevara likes this.
  5. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I agree with you to an extent. I don't see too much of negativity in Archana considering the hatred seen in posts here. Not sure how good or bad person she actually is but she is definitely playing the game well. Moreover to me she seems like a 'go-to' person; one to whom we can go for any help inside the house. She is bossy I agree but why do the rest allow her to be one? Nisha is playing her assistant role which looks outright awkward.
    But I very much dislike the drama she creates, the amma role which she instantly takes up and all those related stuff. The love bed,head massages, lap lying etc are disgusting. I wish a strong contestant from that group gets evicted so that the group get split and everyone start playing on their own.
    On a different note; I don't think its possible to get rid of groupism in a place like BB house or any other space. Its difficult to survive without a group of friends there.

6. Ranchu

Exactly. Last time romba ve jaasthi groupism was there with sandy kavin mugen, los , darsh -> all targeting madhu.
    Prev season it was Mumz with yashika , aish , janani

candidheart, Indeevara and Dhandal like this.
  7. arv217

arv217 Senior IL'ite

I share the same opinion as you. Infact, I like Archana's personality - very outgoing and extrovert type. They can be very good friends personally. Don't understand why people hate so much after watching few hours of Bigg Boss without even knowing what's happening there 24/7. Judgement to the max.

Indeevara and Dhandal like this.
  8. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Archana’s supporters are forming a group here in IL.:)

groupism ingayum iruku :)

candidheart, Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

okay episode..

finally shivani nominated:D

Shivani,nisha or anitha..who will go??

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  10. Ranchu

LOL. Supporter nu solla matten. But she's not at fault for Nisha's or rio's behavior. Rio ku argue panna dhairyam illana adhu yen Archana naala dhaan nu blame pannanum.
    Adhu dhaan sollren.
    Arch did not send off suchi - indha madhiri she is wrong on some instances. I agree to that.

candidheart, Indeevara and Dhandal like this.