1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

This MV is so immature.. He was angry that he had to leave and directing towards Sandy & Kavin. Very kiddish. When Kamal asked him to talk to housemates also he started negatively.. you ppl nominated me ..paravillai. Kamal had to intervene and correct him so that he behaves.. then he started saying all kind of blessings.. signing movies and all that crap.. He was so J that Sandy was getting claps.. He is thinking that they made use of him. He is one unsatisfied egoistic person. Dunno how his family members are adjusting with his tantrums.

Ranchu, balakrish, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

MV is too much to stand in today’s episode. He is clearly jealous of the audience support for Sandy; it was evident frm last week itself. He almost cursed the housemates( polite curse or sweet curse for that matter) for sending him out for which KH interrupted and corrected him saying that its the public who send him out not the housemates, the latter has no power in that aspect.
    He can’t come to terms with the fact that he is out with lesser votes. Such a childish behavior!

Ranchu, balakrish, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

haha... but he might give one last tight squeeze and kiss each of the remaining inmates, that will make the viewers retch and call for a puking bucket for the remainder of the show.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

OK... we all know mummies and aunties teaching us how to sit in public. My grandmother would hit me with the hand-fan-handle and hiss: "keep your knees together". Does anyone else have this kind of experience: either learning from elders or teaching your daughters ?

upload_2019-7-22_11-39-12.png

meepre, rmpriya, Ranchu and 1 other person like this.
  5. Murano

Murano Guest

in one aspect kamal irritated today. why was he trying to show that meera has supporters and insisted she should retain that. one eviction mohan went out, if it is multiple she would have left weeks before. this week she will torture inmates and viewers.

balakrish, Anusha2917 and SpringB like this.
  6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Older people have been leaving one after the other.... the only great loss for the audience is Vanita.

balakrish and Anusha2917 like this.
  7. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha.. Hi fi...
    I was reminded of the same when I saw that.. But she immediately did bring her knees together...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    balakrish, Radpriya and Murano like this.
  8. Murano

Murano Guest

momentary camera forgetting/remembering moment

9. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
    MV evicted. I was happy happy and happy.

But enna oru drama. Will it take 2-3 mins to walk from big boss house to the studio where Kamal is hosting the show?
    Within that 2-3 mins his anger reduced? What a fickle minded fellow he is !

Saravanan Anna was right. He is exaggerating .

Why can'y he gracefully accept the defeat and go back smiling?

I agree all that personal troubles he has faced . But that does not warrant his 1 minute anger/immature/childish behavior.

Amulet, meepre, Radpriya and 6 others like this.
  10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Yup. Too much of drama. His elimination was because of the least votes. Even Meera had less votes but maybe more than Mohan, that’s why not eliminated this week. It’s all based on unofficial online voting. Yet Mohan was blaming the inmates. He seemed very immature in his talks and remarks. Didn’t like that. I did feel sorry for his personal life.

Indeevara, meepre, Murano and 2 others like this.