1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Same question by my husband who was watching the program with me.

I feel she was crying that she didn't get a guy like Kavin..:laughing::laughing:

2. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Oh Appadiya ? Illai Tharshan ava kitta vanthu kadalai podalai nu azhuthala..?

Anusha2917, Murano and Radpriya like this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Neenga paarppatharku innum evlovo irukku .ippave unga ellaarukkum ippave kannai kattudhe

Anusha2917, rmpriya, Murano and 2 others like this.
  4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

:crybaby2:Thangalai! BB gave more headache than the mega serials. They took turns to cry. A vicious cycle of explanation, apologies and crying.

5. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Truly said about Losliya. All of a sudden why is she behaving as though she was totally unaware of the fooling around romance by Kavin and Saks? Getting irritated watching these sloppy affairs and their explanations which are even more confusing :facepalm:
    I still haven’t totally understood the reason for all these dramas. As for Kavin , as I ve already doubted he is quite sure that his image has been tarnished which is why he is crying uncontrollably. Serves him right for his unplanned strategies! At the end of the day none of them are hurt at personal levels for sure; its all about their image,and survival.

Btw why was Sherin crying? Dunno what I missed there.. saw Los and herself hugging and comin to good terms ,then very next day Sherin cries uncontrollably. Somehow her tears looked genuine though.

6. Murano

Murano Guest

mm must have cried that even in tragic scenes, others did much better and stole screen time

Anusha2917 and SpringB like this.
  7. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I completely agree, there is no need for Los to restrict her talking to whomever she wants to. Kavin said Sakshi let's discuss this out, it has become an ego thing for her. She can't let it go. She makes kavin feel guilty and he is caught in that.
    He should be strong enough to say the truth infront of everyone. He has no proof that, he told Sakshi about stopping the relationship from progressing further. That is a major drawback. If you are not bold enough thats the problem.

Ranchu, varhem and Murano like this.
  8. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

yesterday's was boring.did you guys notice?cheran asked kevin to apologise publicly ,then sandy comes and asks mockingly saathan enna solludhu:biggrin:
    MM is irritating and entertaining:tearsofjoy:

9. Murano

Murano Guest

mm survives this week it seems. mv will be out.

10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I didn’t like both and if Mohan was evicted it’s good.

Anusha2917, varhem and Murano like this.