1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

on the contrary i think more would jump in promising better third rate content to vtv.

2. rhithi

rhithi Silver IL'ite

I'm not saying the other contestants are real or genuine. But I can see clearly that Cheran is playing with the audience mind - He encouraged kavin to flirt with losliya indirectly. After they started to like each other, he started to assuming things and kept distances from her. He nvr stood by losliya side like what he did for Abi and Shakshi when they were in problem. When shakshi blaming losliya for being close to kavin, he can stand by her side and say they were just frenz or whatever (the truth he also has the doubt that losliya falling for kavin but nvr clarify that with her or he can advise her rather than blaming her now for being close with kavin) - Basically now he has no other issues to get involved in - (1st-culture(sherin-madhu) , 2nd-respect (saravanan), 3rd-love issues (shakshi,kavin,mugen,abirahmi), now -sentiment (losliya,kavin))

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I just heard a rumour where they were telling that Kasturi or someone broke a camera.
    Evanga ippadi ella porulum pottu odaipadhai paarthaal the new entrants will continue with much more worst things. Cat and dog fights, romance, manipulations, back bitings, name callings, groupism and bullying! Good examples and we can get scenes worst than this. Romba kashtam!

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Can you please elaborate on this. In what way and what incidents you think that Cheran was the cause for such encouragement.

5. Murano

Murano Guest

yes that's what it is moving towards...

in short a serial in 100 days, big saving on script, direction, etc. just watch and moderate, that too vtv doesn't do with an expert, manages with apprentice guys.

6. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

That’s right. I heard Hindi BB is much worse. These people will watch all such shows and bring it here. I have never watched the Hindi ones. But I read online about some comparisons.

7. Murano

Murano Guest

one american show i remember, forgot the name, similar to lakshmi ram show, which must be a copy of that american show.

wife husband girlfriend or boyfriend of the couple all meet on stage and physically too take on one other. horrible it is.

bb will take that route.

8. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

That’s disgusting.

I haven’t watched any such shows so far. I generally don’t see much of reality shows and mostly will be reading just the news.

I don’t know how long this BB is going to be here in India. It’s here for the long haul, that’s my view. In some countries the Bigg brother had some less viewer ratings and they stopped it. Read that they stopped in UK for same reason after many years. I don’t think that would happen so fast in India given the very high viewership.

9. Murano

Murano Guest

even i don't watch, that was the first and last :) they had bouncers to stop if it goes beyond a limit :)

to us here it is new, they will take us through a worry(merry) go round... and stop later.

10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Avalavu seemirama panam kaaikkum marathai viduvaangalaa?
    Endemol won’t leave like that. They will tempt with more remuneration and aasai yaarai vida pogudhu?
    Naam summa fun and for anthropological analysis can use it. That’s all. Sometimes we are so far fetched from our thinking than what others think like for example the current BB inmates. So it will help understand that.
    That’s what I do. Madhu’s issues made me think on multiple factors. Society’s current way of thinking is what I am trying to understand. That’s all.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019