1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. rhithi

rhithi Silver IL'ite

Yeah finally losliya proved she is using her brain to play the game. Cheran full of fakeness he knows very well that losliya going to vote him. He just trying to create sympathy in audience mindset. - Be in mind that HE IS A GOOD DIRECTOR. He knows how the audience will think. So desperate in winning the prize money by fooling the audience with fakeness. I hope he can admit this after winning the prize money. Nowadays it is very interesting to watch Cheran's strategy rather than vanitha's activity.

2. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

BB phone call to vanitha after madhu exit: Vanitha, neenga mudhal kolaiyai vetri-garamaaga seidhu mudithu vitteergal. Vaazhthukkal.

candidheart, Ranchu, SpringB and 5 others like this.
  3. Radpriya

Radpriya Silver IL'ite

One of the best mes
    One of the best message in this thread

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Nethu episode paathuttu eye pain vanthuruchu.Ulagam oru naadaga media naan anaivarum nadigarkal enru saantor vaakku Unmai.

Naan anaivarum enpathu indha thread la ulla anaivarum illai.Ulaga makkalai kuripitadhu.yaarum thappa eduthukaatheenga

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Thiraikku pin Kavinukku warning kudu thurupaanga nnu ninaikiren.Avan VTV introduce panna aalaache.Keels vilunthaalum meesaiyil man ottaadhunnu solvaanga.adhukku idhuve example

6. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Good true face of los and Kevin showing up...look like los being trapped in Kevin's affection? Unsure it's very mysterious.

Cheran act panrara? Illa' true affection katrara on los? Poga poga therium.

My biggest frustrating face is Sandy...OMG avana yarum evict panamatranga.

Truely girls being trapped in boys affection....

7. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Promo la Cheran confidently saying LOS won't nominate me and inside LOS nominating him. And BB playing sad background music.

Los backstabbing. Even if we consider Cheran is using LOS ,fake and all , los oda indha back stabbing is bringing her true colours.

Definitely Kavin has a role to play in influencing LOS and avengers oda next target is Cheran who is a threat for them.

This week Appa-Magal emotion mele BB oda target:tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Couldn’t follow this thread for quite some days and now I see so much of rage among many of us. Dear ladies please don’t be so emotionally attached to any of the contestants inside without even confirming on what exactly happened :oops:.
    I was eagerly waiting for a week under Madhu’s captaincy to see how the rogue group subsides and to see how she controls them but all in vain. Sad to hear how things have turned out but let’s not get overwhelmed by the bits n pieces of news we hear. I hear ppl blaming KH for not reprimanding the inmates for bullying her and bringing her to this state , ppl accusing KH to be someone who listens to VtV orders and speaks only accordingly. But in S1 remmeber when Oviya attempted self harm and got evicted he did become quite emotional about it. So if he seems unshaken by this incident why can’t it be because the issue has some underlying layers? Hope we don’t have a fight among ourselves on this topic:rolleyes:
    Media and people involved in it could use any strategies to attract audience , lets not get carried away guys.! I am one among the ‘non TN ‘ followers of this show , but please don’t bash me or tell that I am being partial , this is a general suggestion to maintain the cool of our thread. From the last 3 years these 3 months of BB had been quite an interesting period of the year for me as I was part of the BB thread aways- sometimes merely reading and other times actively involving. Let’s not spoil the fun on this ‘mysterious’ issue:frown:

Ranchu, balakrish, Radpriya and 5 others like this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Innoru vishayam.Vanitha ava ponnu birthday paththi Abi veetukkul irukkum podhu sollaama abi Kamal kooda nirkum podhu solra.Audience Ku theriyapaduthuna aana avanga vani vaayai thiranthaale ohnnu koochal potaanga.KH sonnathukku appuram calm aananga
    Vani face dull aagiruchu
    Nallathe ninaithaal nallathe nadakkum

10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

I dont think Cheran is fake compared to other contestants espcially Losliya, kavin and sandy..
    Cheran and Kasthuri are really genuine..

And even after all this cherappa drama, Los will nominate cheran and kasthuri only...
    And this week kasthuri will be out

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019