1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Athuku iva than karanam... ulla vanthu adichaley oru koothu..atha pathey everyone keeping distance :mad::mad:

2. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Back to Viajy TV - serials... after 3 months!

Pagul Nilavu - arjun / sneha are married or not?
    Raja Rani - did they start their life?
    Pandian Stores (new)

anika987 likes this.
  3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

CH, I agree with you. At least in those days they accepted dark heroines with Rose powder painted, but in today's trend even that won't work. We can kill the messenger, but that's the true situation. Now rithvika is the hit in town, she received 1.5 crore votes, will she be chosen as main heroine for Vijay/Ajith's next blockbuster? One can't say, we (audiences) ask for fair skin that's why dusky skin girls don't get chance.. yes we did like Kushboo, we also liked Roja. We made Idharkuthaaney Aasaipattaai balakumaara a hit (with 2 homely looking heroine's), but VS-Gokul combo went for Sayeesha for next movie, naama kettOmaa??

Anu, liking or disliking an actor/actress is a personal preference, how can that be named "narrow minded"? When I like Rithvika, I am not a big fan of Aishwarya Rajesh..I do like Radhiga, but can't stand Saridha. One can have reasons for it, how can we quickly come to a conclusion that the dislike is because of the dark skin??

Indeevara, anika987 and candidheart like this.
  4. candidheart

@Sofea @ILoveTulips
    @HazelPup add these too
    + patience + eloquence to write, + memory + attn to details.. :thumbup:

I have the smae point of view with @ ILT w.r.t to rithu, but do not have the above skills to explain. @ILT iruka bayamen than enaku..:):)

5. candidheart

:worship2::worship2: Theivamey!!! Neenga engayo poiteenga!!
    Ipdiye pochuna (neenga janagaraj and I'm that constable ayiduven)
    I was going to say just because sayeesha is fair I dont have to like her and just because Nayan is fair I dont have to dislike her..so color doesn't decide whether we like an actress or not, personality/charm within matters.
    I wanted to write..a bit later..after getting back from work but neenga nachunu potutinga..
    We as audience are open minded, it's the director and the industry people who resist change/risks.

6. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

How about Old actresses Vijayakumari, Sarojadevi? Nirosha, Banupriya, Kasthuri? Shalini, Meena, Sneha, Priyamani, Iniya, Amala Paul? But how come these actresses become white skinned after sometime? Do they bleach the whole body?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    candidheart and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Shalini never wore heavy makeup and meena is fair but she paints her face.
    Sneha looks good in real and honestly I saw bhanupriya when she was famous without makeup and trust me when I say I was shocked!! She had too much acne and was in an ordinary chudidhar,no makeup and she did not look good at that time.

Amala Paul never liked her.when I think of her ..”sindu samaveli” movie comes to my mind..even otherwise never like her and nothing to do with her complexion.

I honestly believe skin color has nothing to do with being popular.Even height,weight,features has nothing to do..

So many North Indian heroines have failed down south..don’t even remember their names

If color and beauty is important..
    How else can we explain the fame of ..

rambha
    Roja( one needs to see her without makeup)
    Kajol
    Rani mukherjee( color,height,weight but good features)
    Sarita
    Archana
    Shoba

There has to be something which appeals to the audience.

In rithvika’s case ..she cannot be famous as a glamour heroine but if she gets amazing roles she can be like another shalini.

One can achieve fame by knowing their weakness and strengths and using it to their complete potential.

There is always work but one needs to find the right networking,right roles which suits them and if the time is right..she will be famous is no time.

ILoveTulips and candidheart like this.
  8. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

I agree skin color has nothing to do with acting skills. But the reality is different. Except for handful of dusky skin actresses like Nandita das, Saritha, Archana, actually I don’t know any other actress, many actresses did some kind of medical treatment to get light skin tone. I think they take Gluthathione tablets to make skin lighter shade. Sad reality of white skin obsesssed world we live in.

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  9. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Oh My!! Serial dialogue:biggrin: :roflmao:. VTV serial..laye this dialogue:clapclap:
    'Manasula Enna periya mumtaz..nu nenapa? Edhukkeduththalum Mudiyathu Mudiaythu nu Sollitu Iruka,,'

VR on Twitter

VTV gave Mumz 'Peela peela vudatha song' portion:tearsofjoy:
    shahana on Twitter

curlytweethere and anika987 like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha:)

Ranchu likes this.