1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

upload_2018-6-24_23-24-36.png

Is she really wearing 2 different earrings on both ears ? I couldnt take my eyes off it.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  2. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Thats on trend @Ranchu even i have coupld.. mine will be one side star work and other side moon work full stone base..
    Other is one side long earring and other side short earrings..

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh really Wow !
    I've always had a confusion which earring to wear and would wish society just allows me to wear 2 different pair on each ear.. Its finally happening !

4. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Day -9

Today's task Grocery shopping game - the winner is the men's team (Dan, Sendrayan)
    Losers (mumtaj, Mamthi).

[​IMG]

• Nithya is this week's captain.
    • Nithya seems to be sticking with Balaji for her own protection since others are on her case.
    • Dan's attitude of 'athika prasangi' for 'naming' others as a joke. Not so nice.
    • Anand Sir has a valid point, not anyone liked to be called on the name of their profession.
    • Most hated voice in the house, Mamthi...Sendrayan correctly complained to BB2 about her.
    • Mumtaj's 'Neela sayam veluthu pochi' - not that many people like her due to her bossy's behavior.
    • 1st evicted person would be 'Riythvika' - 'amma, sappta mattum vaaya thorapakaal'.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Ahhh! Big boss 2 really sucks.. No interesting people like last time. .i watch it only during weekends for kamal .. I never used to miss a single day also in season 1 .. Now it's kinda boring to watch .

Sunshine04 likes this.
  6. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Are nithya and balawi divorced??
    Nithya had accused him of verbally abusing her. And he had other wives.

7. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Heard in the program that she has applied for divorce but he hasn't responded. He wants to reconcile wherein she.. Dono what she wants.
    She said he went on screen with her photo n another man's n said they were having an affair. N abused her n did some drunken drama n all. Heard there are videos in YouTube about it.

He had other wives ? Didnt know.

He seems like a cunning guy. One minute he's all nice with her, the next he talks bad about her with others behind her back. Looks like he's here to fix his image.

8. Sunshine04

Omg. How do these people come on a show after all this.
    They have been recruited to big boss for increasing ratings.

9. Sunshine04

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

There are many other worse videos of Balaji on youtube. He's truly a psycho and not at all as what he is portraying himself to be on BB2.

As much as Nithya is an irritant to watch with her constant "polambals" on the same issue and her adamant attitude to do certain things her way, I don't find her to be entirely at fault. Balaji is cunning and does his Naradhar job well. He lights up a small fire knowing that Nithya would get triggered, provokes others to talk against her and moves away silently from that place, leaving her to solve the problem. If you ask me, he shouldn't be evicted now. I wish both Nithya and Balaji stay long enough in the house for the audience to truly see Balaji's real villain side.

However, one thing bugs me now. Why is Nithya getting close to Balaji now? She's really warming up to him or is this a strategy to bring out his true colors?

ILoveTulips likes this.