1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Data & Analytics

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa, according to one study, the secret of Japan's success was that the Japs traditionally tend to develop both the hemispheres with an extra stress on the left. I think If the Japanese can do that anyone can.

1 person likes this.
  2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa,

It is my pleasure to respond to your post here after a long time.

Human mind is capable of collecting date more than computer.How we program our brain to collect date from spiritual point of view rather than just the academic interest.In fact both could be blended with each other to be able to lead us to our spiritual journey.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Balajee,

You are absolutely right. Everyone of us has the potential to make balance the use of left as well as right hemispheres equally that will make us more efficient. Big data is useless unless meta data can be picked out of it with analytical tool.

I am attaching the You Tube video of Dr.Jill Balty Taylor to prove this point, if you have not watched it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTrJqmKoveU

Regards.

Viswa

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Bhavna,

It is always a pleasure interacting with you. Where you been? Thank you for responding to my post. I always think the left hemisphere has the potential to relate well with our consciousness or become independent and feel independent. If we succeed in tuning it with spiritual energy, we can reach great heights.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  5. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

yes sir rightly quoted