Beware of what you ask a Genie!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by prathi, Mar 7, 2006.

1. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

A great way to start the day

HI Meena and Varalotti,

It is a great way to start the day. Happier and lighter mood to do all the chores of the day with a smile on the face.

so, smile on!!!

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prathi, Meena & Sridhar !

You all seem to think my comment was " " ! Please remember, I passed through all your ages & reached the present one ! When I was young, I had no platform & now I have I L with all young friends - did I really let myself go ? !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

We love you this way!!!

Dearest Mrs.Chithra,

Your comment was memorable, i was laughing to myslef most of the time remembering that. U have given us all a subtle green, to get more Naughty!!! :p
    Be the same, you need not refrain yourself here!!! We love it like this!!!

4. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

how naughty!

dear prathy,
    I was reading this thread from the last.i was curious to find out what its all about. may be because i read from the back, i enjoyed the genie all the more.keep entertaining us.
    regards,
    meenu

5. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Dear Meenu,

Glad you like the joke and the light conversation that followed. Interacting with you for the first time. Accept my warm regards.

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    Am joining in the fun from Germany very late, but all of u have pitched in and made the Genie joke and conversations and easy banterings into a fun thread...anyone coming in late will also be a part of this ...and
    Mrs. Chitra, u dont have to worry, it is good to be naughty now and then, and once u started that we can also be FREE AND LIBERATED...ha ha, was just joking[​IMG] ...

And Sridhar, you definetely are a minority and now you can see what we women are capable of....i mean we can have a lot of fun without the men around....ha ha, was just pulling your leg...anyway it is our Day tomorrow and all of us at this forum are hyper i guess! [​IMG]

But jokes apart, it is lovely to interact with like minded people with the same wave length, and special thanks to Prathi,the one who gave the opportunity to start all this banterings....

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Hey naughty people!!!

Now we are rocking!!!

keep it up!! [​IMG]

8. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Great Laughing thread everyone!!! :)

Im trying hard not to wander here too much during my office hours, but not possible. I love hanging out here in IL ..

Have great day all !!!

:)
    Selvi.

9. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

That's a real good one!

Prathi,

That's a good one and Mrs. Chithra (you too?) joined hands with Prathi in giving us a good laugh.

Thanks for making the forum interesting, sometime such light ones are really required.

Shakthi

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shakthi !

Once I enter I L, only the woman in me surfaces - all my other attributes like age etc take a back seat. If you are naughty, I tell you Shakthi, I can only be more. Just think of me as a friend Chithra & not as chitvish !
    I was born a woman & I will die a woman - I enjoy all shades of woman in my interactions in this forum - thanks to youngsters like you !
    I do hope I am not shocking you!
    Happy Women's Day to everyone of you !
    Love & very warm regards,
    Chithra.