Beware of false friendships

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by lovelyme, Nov 9, 2011.

1. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Hai I am new to this family and I need your support. I am writing this post because it may help so many people who fall for fake friendships. My family is totally devastated because of a selfish monster in the guise of a friend and me and my husband are on the verge of suicide today only because of him :drowning. We hesitate to do that just because we have our sweetie pie in our life.

Ours was a middle class family with all it's burdens. My husband was doing a business and it was going good though we couldn't make crores and crores of profit out of it. In the middle there comes this man who always had a face of a guardian angel. He was giving ideas to try our hands in a new business in which my husband had least knowledge. So he hesitated initially. But then the "FRIEND" met my FIL and convinced him by forecasting a bright sunny day in the near future.
    In order to earn his trust he told that he would remain an active partner in the business. This made him trustworthy and my husband finally decided to try his hands in the new business. To meet out the shortage of money my FIL morgaged the only property he had in a private bank.
    The "FRIEND" by this time started showing his true colours. He managed to take a big amount from the company as a salary for his work which he never cared to do. In the mean while he terminated the company staff also with out prior reasons :bonk. This made the situation worse and the friendship started to taste bitter. Almost finishing the loan amount and the monthly income from the company hard earned by my husband and the remaining staff he was getting out from the company to our worst shock leaving the company in a crisis.
    The days after were made of hard work and nights were of sleeplessness for my husband and me. The company was recovering slowly and he started working against us from outside. He broke the relationship between the company and the distributors and we fell badly once again and this time we it was a deadly slow recovery and now the remaining staff are getting out and with the loan amount yet to be paid off, the only property in the bank, the old ILs in the road and my kid with no future we are on the verge of suicide:drowning. So beware of False Friendship and Fake Friends.

2. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Dear Lovelyme,

First of all, a tons of thanks to ur sweet pie which prevented both of u to take a disastrous step of suicide.Life is full of crests and troughs. We are known to adjust with small and regular difficulties that accompany along the journey of life. But it will be really a shock when a person to whom we trust goes against us with a sole intention of destroying us.Most of us learn from the mistakes we do and few elite people like you go one step ahead to inform about the bad thing happened so that others should not suffer.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    My God bless you with utmost will power to face all the difficulties with a broad smile on both of your faces.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  3. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your post.But why was no police complaint lodged against him?isn't this a case of cheating?

sindmani likes this.
  4. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Dear, I feel really sorry for u... Even in the bad situation tht ur in, u have come here to ask all of us to be careful, thts really so nice of u... Definitely u will be blessed... I hope all ur tough times will go away soon n u will come up very well... Please do not think of suicide, please... Suicide is not th end of everything.. U need to teach tht guy a lesson... He should never dare to do this to anyone else in the future... Try to lodge a complaint against him n put him behind bars... Such cheaters do not deserve to live...

sindmani likes this.
  5. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

gud mrng dears....

thank u all for ur moral supports:)... We also thought of giving a complaint but since my FIL thinks its easy to file complaint but the stress after that wud be worse than ever....moreover he is an old man who still believes that justice wont be served that eazy... my husband also says that... at this present situation even 1000/- rs is very valuable to us...and we dont want to loose even a single penny on this behalf:hide:.

Moreover I trust in GOD and HE will look into it... This may sound so stupid... but I honestly believe that justice served by GOD wud be undeniable both to us and to him...:)

sindmani likes this.