1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Beware of Amway\Alticor\Quixtar Multilevel Marketing

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by simplegal85, Dec 3, 2010.

1. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

Not intended.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  2. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Am sorry about that Sojo...

She asked "What is this about?" I was tempted to say "Amway" but resisted the temptation since she doesn't know my sense of humor.

thought you would ask "what is this about" ;)

thanks.

3. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

No harm done. Will post more later.

4. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Even I met one couple recently in the local train and they call back in 2 days wanting to come to our house to talk of some business, I was glad someone was coming as I don't have many friends here and was well prepared, and they came for AMWAY. We are going to tell them NO tomorrow, and I hope they take it fine and would still be friends.

5. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

I got dragged to one meeting, it was horrible, I made some excuse and had my friend drop me back to my apartment. My friend asked me the next day about it and I laughed in his face. My husband and I have been approached by 2 different people since then and have not bothered to meet them again. We even went as far as to save their phone #'s as no no no lol so we know not to answer it . A few months ago I was looking for friends and just by giving my introduction people would ask me if I am doing amway lol PLEASE AMWAY people stop bothering people, it makes it hard for genuinely friendly people to make friends!

1 person likes this.
  6. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Nanemo,

I am not discouraging you, its just about a month that is why you are so energetic. All the people who are all doing cannot do like your upline. It is very difficult. Sales is not at all easy.

7. ChandanaDinesh

ChandanaDinesh New IL'ite

I dont know why some how somethings wont be easy. Amway is a normal marketing company where if you put all your efforts as you do in your job, it will be totally fine. Am doing the same business and doing fine.

Yes , you should know how to put up things with your friends and relatives regarding your own business but should always keep in mind that you are not supposed to bother others, if they are ok with the business then fine if not they are still the same friends and relatives..

and if you do amway as a hobby or giving it a try you wont get it .you should dedicate some time of yours putting your effort. then it definetly works..

8. Shilpaarakkal

Shilpaarakkal New IL'ite

Your thoughts decided your destiny

if you think it's good

it's good and

if you think it's bad

I will be really bad