Beware friends beware of KFC

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by sujathae, Nov 28, 2007.

1. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear all, I am attaching a message received by me recently for your kind information.

Attached Files:

• kfc.doc
      File size:
      21 KB
      Views:

2. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

I could not open the file....

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sujatha,

Unable to open the file.....

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

HorribleNFact about KFC &SFC

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->

KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years. Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously. Do they really know what they are eating? During a recent study of KFC done at the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">University</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st="on">New Hampshire</st1:placeName></st1:place> , they found some very upsetting facts. First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed their name?
    Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.
    <!--[endif]-->

IT'S NOT! !
    <!--[endif]-->

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.
    Because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing.
    I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know. Please forward this message to as many people as you can. Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.

hai friends i opened and have brought it here for you...sunkan
    <!--[endif]-->

5. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Is it authontic information? I cannot believe. I being in Bangkok often visit KFC. But the menu card mention clearly "Chicken Leg" "Chicken Wings" etc.

Anyhow those who could not open the file, copied and paste for your convenience.

HorribleNFact about KFC &SFC

KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years. Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously. Do they really know what they are eating? During a recent study of KFC done at the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">University</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st="on">New Hampshire</st1:placeName></st1:place> , they found some very upsetting facts. First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed their name?
    <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kentucky</st1:place></st1:State> Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.

IT'S NOT! !

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.
    Because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing.
    I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know. Please forward this message to as many people as you can. Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.

6. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Sundari, Thank u for opening the file. Pls let me have your opinion.

7. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Vinoran, I donot know how authentic the information is. I just posted the message i received in a forwarded mail. I also would like to know if the information is true. Hope some readers would be able to enlighten us.

8. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ms. Sujatha,
    Thank you very much. I gone little deep about this issue, because this issue is very disturbing to me. I used to go to KFC for the past several years. I used and relished the Fast Food, not regularly but occasionally (I know Junk food is not good for health – Occasionally I hope anything is OK). I wanted to go little deep into this subject. I put forth the same write-up in “Yahoo Answers” and I am giving one best answer out of 13 Answers. Most of them are in the opinion that it is only a rumor to paralyze the business Giants. This started in the year 1990. (Please open the link, if you can) But till date nothing happened to KFC.
    Meanwhile, when I was in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Singapore</st1:place></st1:country-region> few years ago I happened to go to one KFC where they have the conveyor with dressed chicken (seasoned) in a Glass covered area, where you can see the processing of their chicken cooking. So in my opinion the message is not true.
    Your Open Question
    Is the rumor about KFC & SFC is True? Please read.........?
    Fact about KFCN"Horrible &SFC
    KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years. Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously. Do they really know what they are eating? During a recent study of KFC done at the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeType w:st="on">University</st1:placeType> of <st1:placeName w:st="on">New Hampshire</st1:placeName></st1:place>, they found some very upsetting facts. First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed their name?

Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.
    IT'S NOT!!
    The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC. "

ANSWER:
    by Jordan Q
    No, this is yet another urban legend. Specifically it is an evolution of an earlier urban legend involving KFC that circulated in roughly 1999 that made the similarly startling claim that the birds processed by KFC are "so pumped up full of steroids, growth enhancements and other chemicals that the end result is no longer truly the meat of a 'chicken'" (quote from Usenet posting dated March 29, 1999).

Rumors of fast food horrors are about as old as the fast food industry itself, and this one also represents the newfound fear of genetic manipulation that has crept into our society recently.
    • Source(s):
    The Curse of Frankenchicken by David Emery

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/fooddri