Beware chennailites of Transgenders !!!

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by renualways, Feb 13, 2013.

1. renualways

renualways Gold IL'ite

Dear All,

My sis n her DH were on the way to Xpress Avenue.. her DH was stopped by the transgenders and asked for money, out of pity , when he opened his purse and took Rs.10/- and gave them.politely they told to give Rs 100/-as they bless and give back to him.(They were repeatedly told this to them for a quite a long time,but my Sis and her DH never stopped at them)However this time they were stopped by three fellows.. unwillingly when he tries to give Rs.100/=they told to give all have in the purse and they will return it to them after blessing.As they all grouped them,as my sis also with 1 yr old baby.... her DH gave....Rs.300/-..Once they got money ..they told them to go back home with out turning heads on them.If not they threatened him ..they will create mess on him....In no time ..they left the place to target other males....My Sis and her DH were in great shock !!

Kindly request IL's not to comment about their social insecurity and their sufferings..we all well know that...Just want to bring light on the happenings and the behavior of the poor and helpless Transgenders...robbing money by threat for their meals...Never ever stop by them.

Regards
    Renu

2. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

This happens in Bangalore signals too. Unfortunate!

3. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

It happens in Chennai and all over India. If you are a train traveler, then probably you might knew about them. Most of the people are afraid of them because they use dirty languages or physically hurts people. However, people just put some bucks to avoid them.

This should not be entertained. According to a source, they are getting benefits from the Social and government services, but they are getting back to begging.

Not only transgenders, even children does the same thing. when you eat something they just ask or look @ you with their desperate face.

4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

It happens more frequently in Bombay especially if you are with a baby / kid. They forcefully stop you or come to you in signal stoppages and demand money and bless the kid. If you dont pay, they threaten that they will curse the baby to become transgenders.

So better pay them initially without getting into trouble to save the kid.... though we dont know how far the curse is valid to happen if not paid.

During my niece's wedding in Bombay they came in big groups and demanded Rs.1,000/-. The people near the gate paid some money and requested to leave. They threatened if we dont pay, the kids born to the couple who are marrying will be transgenders, which is very scary. Then some more money was paid to them and they disbursed.

Rgds
    Shanti