Beta HCG level 54.72

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cutebarbie, Oct 13, 2013.

1. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Beta HCG level showed as 54.72.. today iam on 45th day..I mean my LMP was 45 days before.. does anybody know what this hcg level mean? Pregnant or not? Plz reply

2. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Can anybody reply plz..

3. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

cutebarbie,

Any level above 5-10 is considered a positive. So congrats, you are pregnant!! All the best for a hale and hearty 9 months ahead!

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Congrats Barbie...your very pregnant. Anything above the level of 4.99 is pregnant. Going by your beta # of 54, you should be about 4 weeks pregnant atleast.

Have an awesome healthy and happy pregnancy!

Ensure that you follow your doctors instructions and have a wonderful road ahead to parenthood!

5. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Consulted gynae.. she confirmed my pregnancy.. but she said its very very early pregnancy.. and asked me to do beta HCG test again.. Since I have PCOD and thyroid problem.. she said she cant predict whether the pregnancy is healthy or not.. she also told me to take some tablets and to avoid sugar and fatty foods.. I will be giving blood sample today.. the beta HCG count should double it seems.. And still having some pain in the abdomen.. but pain reduced compared to previous two days..

1 person likes this.
  6. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Abdominal pain is normal during early pregnancy. Do go for the repeat beta test.. am sure it is going to be positive for you.. do keep us updated.. :)

7. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Have an appointment with gynae today and have to get the report.. I am getting this white discharge more in urine for the last two days.. is this normal?? Also did a HPT again and still got a faint purple line only..

8. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Doc advised me to eat only chapathis and vegetables.. also some 4 fruits in a day.. Previously i have taken metformin.. but i stopped it 3 months back.. So Gynae told she doesnt want to start metformin now itself.. she asked me to come for transvaginal ultrasound by next week.. Till then I should follow this diet.. Also she asked me to take naturogest 200mg vaginally till next week..
    Because of this diet.. i am feeling hungry and tired and worried abt baby development.. But still anything for a baby!!

9. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear ,

Congrats and have a healthy pregnancy .
    Reg the food as she mentioned only chapathi , instead of making just chapathi make parathas it will be filling . I assume she said no to rice . Is it so ? If yes take oats, dals,nuts and fresh juice to keep you filled . Don't stay in empty stomach dear try yo eat something ie healthy .

Take care

10. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi cutie...your doctor has prescribed this more towards ensuring that your historical PCOS doesnt create havoc. The basic thing is stay away from food items which have a sugar angle to it...like rice (hidden sugars & carbs). What would also help is that if you pace your meals out well...ensure that you are eating smaller meals every 2 - 2.5 hours and fruits in a small bowl. This will help ease out your hunger well and also trick your mind into believing that you are getting enough food.