Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by akshaya452, Jan 29, 2018.
Low-calorie diet and some high entisity workout can help you to loose weight rapidly.
Belly fat is more than a nuisance that makes your clothes feel tight. It’s seriously harmful. This type of fat — referred to as visceral fat — is a major risk factor for type 2 diabetes, heart disease and other conditions. Many health organizations use BMI (body mass index) to classify weight and predict the risk of metabolic disease. However, this is misleading, as people with excess belly fat are at an increased risk even if they look thin on the outside. Here are some effective tips to lose belly fat, backed by scientific studies.
1. Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber,
2. Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats,
3. Don't Drink Too Much Alcohol,
4. Eat a High-Protein Diet,
5. Reduce Your Stress Levels,
6. Don't Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods,
7. Cut Back on Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs,
8. Perform Resistance Training (Lift Weights),
9. Get Plenty of Restful Sleep,
13. Track Your Food Intake and Exercise.
Hi I am mentioning some tips to loose Belly Fat:
1. Cut off on foods that contains Trans Fats
2. Avoid Alcohol
3. Avoid a lot of Sugary Foods
4. Cardio is Must
5. Eat Fatty Fish once in a week
6. Start taking Green Tea
Take Care and Have a good luck to loose your Belly Fat very soon
In addition to all suggested above, try sipping a tall glass of hot water after every meal. It does wonders. It helps accelerate digestion process. Warmer the food faster the digestion and complete digestion 100%.
God- I remember all your forms that includes Lord Ganapathi & or Vinayak.
one way - hard training and good diet ( healthy )