1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best Way to have almonds to loose weight

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by amrtham, Jan 3, 2012.

1. amrtham

amrtham New IL'ite

Can any one help me in identifying the best way to have almonds daily to loose weight

2. QUINKY

QUINKY New IL'ite

Hi amrtham
    Almond is a best way to lose cholestrol but not for losing wheight, infact it is good for heart and it is good for girls and for womens also if it soaked in milk. so it is good to take almonds daily.

1 person likes this.
  3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thank you for the information.......

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

A normal raw almond contains around 7-8 calories..and 1/2 cup contains more than 320 calories.though our body needs good fat, it is only needed in limit..anything in excess gets accumulated and increases your weight over a period of time..

have 1/2 almonds, walnuts daily..but not more than that if you are on a weight loss journey.

5. gilu

gilu Junior IL'ite

hello i am jayasree, my daughter is over weight ,and also heriditary problem,any one can give suggetion for controling weight please she is 17year doing ist year medicine.

6. priyagem

priyagem Bronze IL'ite

Hi giiu,

Tell your daughter not to eat rice. Ask her to eat pulka, salads. Do exercises, yoga (atleast breathing exercises). No deep fry item. If she follows all these, for sure she will reduce weight.

7. gilu

gilu Junior IL'ite

hello priya,thanks for ur information she is not eating any item much .she is having irregular mensus problem doctors told that they will give treatment only after 18 years old.if any one tell suggestion for regular periods

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

gilu,

then you need to check with another doctor. my daughter has pcod.she is 16 and is on treatment.

she has never put on weight because my gynaec told her that she is at a risk of getting cystic ovaries as i had.

inspite of all caution she had loss of hair, mood swings, and irregular periods which made me seek advice..and we found out she is having pcod..and she is on treatment for that.

these days kids as small as 12 are getting pcod..so there is nothing wrong that they should not be treated before 18 for the same. Do not accept the school of thought that says after marriage it will be fine..that is no more valid as there more things to this than then..

ask her to eat healthy. go for full routine, if thyroid, haemoglobin has not been checked go for a full profile.

1 person likes this.
  9. gilu

gilu Junior IL'ite

thanks shanvy,she is doing m.b.b.s.1st year,in her collage they did medical chekup all they checked no problem in body they told it will because heritary problem i will sure consult for the doctor for regular periods

10. soniyaa19

soniyaa19 New IL'ite

Ask her to take dates syrup mixed with milk every night regularly. this will surely help in regular periods with normal bleeding......... it has worked in me.......