1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Best Place To Settle In Illinois With Indian Community And Good School

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by deepthivinayak1, Jun 28, 2019.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    My family planning to move and buy a house where there is Indian community and good school. My husband works in downtown. So metra should b nearby too. We searched Deerfield,Arlington Heights,mt prospect. Compared to Naperville house price,other r pricy. Planned to buy a house less than 250k. Suggest a place where we can settle ?

2. Littlemermaid

Littlemermaid New IL'ite

Hello Deepthi,

I am currently staying in Darein IL and its only 30 mins from downtown close to Naperville and with great schooling (Hinsdale high school). Also we have lots and lots of indian families her .You can google westmont, Darien and also willobrook.I recently bought a 2 bed 2.5 bath townhouse for 200 K here. Good luck in your serach.

3. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks. We just got the thought of buying a house after thinking for long time. I like to buy a budget house where we have to pay the rent amount or 300$ more than that. So that we don’t feel tight in budget every month. My husband point of view, buy a big house with basement n lot of space. I just want good community with good school rating near by house. I will check the area you mentioned and can I msg u if I need some more details?

4. Greencookie23

Greencookie23 New IL'ite

Hi,

We used to live at Hoffman Estates its next to Schaumburg. We moved to Mount Prospect afterwards and then bought a house in Hoffman Estates. Schools are very good in Hoffman Estates, classes are smaller then Mount Pospect school and kids are advancing better in HE then MP. There is very good Indian community here at HE, There is Patel Brothers and many Indian stores and restaurants, Woodfield Mall is nearby, it has good connection to Metra and U can find a house for less then $250k