1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

best methods to wash hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by goka, Jun 18, 2010.

1. goka

goka New IL'ite

hi
    i have a question...soon after i wash my hair when i scrach my scalp i find some residue of dandruff .are there any easy methods to follow so that i clean my hair and scalp.i thk because of unclean scalp iam loosing hair like HELL!!!!!!!

plz help me and hair :drowning

2. shrikala

shrikala Senior IL'ite

hi,
    i have thick lengthy hair and hair fall and dandruff is unavoidable...
    this is what i follow. apply oil preferabbly sesame oil and leave for 1 hr or more. dont apply shampoo on scalp directly. dilute shampoo in water and use that water to lather scalp and hair. use fingers in a massage like motion on scalp to make lather and rinse. repeat.
    wash your hair every two days if it does not affect your health - sinus, cold, etc.

3. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

I had same problem too always skin flaking off my scalp, I heard that baking soda takes that away so i washed my scalp with baking soda and water and it did take the problem away but I had to be sure not put any this on my lenth of hair cause it made them knotty and tangly so baad.

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Goka

Dandruff is really a horrible thing...I am suffering with this dandruff ever since my college days...Grrrrr...tried all home-remedies,henna,curd,lemon,this that...wat not i have not tried...Atlast ,went to the dermatologist ...he prescribed some medicines...yes definetely it works but the problem is i have to constantly use the medicines tat he has prescribed...doctor says this dandruff is mainly becoz of some hormones secretions...

My suggestiion to you would be to consult gud dermatologist,get medicines and keep applying regularly and also wash ur hair once every 3 days...

My dandruff problem is completetly not resolved but atleast it is under control becoz of the solutions and shampoos given by the dermatologist along with regular visits to the doctor(maybe once in 3 months)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010