Best Laptop deals?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meensatwork, Apr 24, 2013.

1. meensatwork

meensatwork Bronze IL'ite

I want to buy a laptop with configuration like webcam,wifi,bluetooth etc. Where i can get good deals here online?

2. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

I bought Apple's MacBook Air recently from their website.You can check that.

3. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

You can try best buy online, toshiba, lenovo ( bit pricey) dell online is always supposed to be a good one

4. shiltalks

shiltalks Silver IL'ite

What are you looking at using it for? Is it meant to be a work laptop or just for browsing/email?
    I recently bought a Dell celeron laptop for $300 from their site. But it is primarily going to be used by my kids - their school has given a lot of additional websites which can supplement their curriculum. And I also want them to get used to using a laptop.
    But you cannot use a Celeron laptop for any serious work. For browsing/skype/email, etc. and if you don't need too many windows open, then this is pretty good for the price.

5. meensatwork

Thanks for the info. @shiltalks, I want to do some programming apart my from email checking. Will celeron will be good for that.

6. shiltalks

shiltalks Silver IL'ite

I find that when I open multiple windows on the Celeron laptop, the system slows down. So I would personally not advise it for serious programming. But if you are on a budget, then I suggest buying one and trying it out for a few days. You can always return it if it doesn't suit your needs.

7. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Check out tigerdirect.com website and also sign up tot their daily emails.....they. have tons of models and good sales.

1 person likes this.
  8. meensatwork

I finally got laptop in staples.com. Thanks for the info friends.

9. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

meenasatwork, Can you please share details which model and configuration laptop you brought and how much it cost at staples.com is it cheaper compare to other sites? I am also planning to buy one.