1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best knee supporting brace for arthritis

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by rkny, Jan 17, 2013.

1. rkny

rkny New IL'ite

I would like to buy some good knee supporting pain for my mother back in India who has arthritis( aged early 60's) and been suffering with pain all time , but still moving on with day to day activities as she does not want to do surgery that's been told for her. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest me some good knee supporting brace for people with arthritis to be bought from within US. Currently am thinking of Therall knee warming supporting brace, but as u all know there are several braces and its been difficult to choose one depending on my mom's needs.

2. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

hi

my mummy also suffering from the knee pain, iam also looking for the knee supporter

Regards
    prabha

3. leojoshrun

leojoshrun New IL'ite

Hi friends, There are so many knee supporting braces available for arthritis. Few of the sources says Cho-Pat Dual Action Knee Support, Mueller Wraparound Knee Brace Deluxe, DonJoy OAdjuster Arthritis Knee Brace, DonJoy OA Everyday Arthritis Knee Brace are good. I can't give assurance but this is what i found out after long search.

Leo

4. rkny

rkny New IL'ite

I researched the same too, like Mueller, Donjoy, Ace, Therall etc etc... I guess i am looking for advanced or basic support, but something that definetly helps even a little bit and also comfortable and easy to use, and hence makes sense after having bought and carried over from here.

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

rkny, knee brace will help only when one religiously wear it daily and walk and follow medical advice. My father did that along with ayurvedic tel application and was able to walk comfortably (though he was lean). He is no more and I am trying to collect the info .... will get back once i get it.

6. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Hi,I am writing on wrong thread.couldnot find out the thread regarding hearing lose both in old age as well in youngster whose hearing was diminished after measles and typhoid.

The person of 30Yrs old is Ai US, under medical care wearing digital hearing aids for both ears.what I want to know is about the supplement foods ,medicine which can help to reduce the chance of further hearing lose due to nervous problem.

Thanks in advance
    Poorni