Best IVF clinic in HYD/vizag after 2 failed IVF's in US

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by veena2010, Jul 15, 2015.

1. veena2010

veena2010 New IL'ite

Hi All,

My husband and I are diagnosed with unexplained infertility, both are 30 years old. We went through 4 failed IUI's and 2 failed IVF's. No miscarriages, never got a positive on pregnancy test.

The only reason my doctor can think of is poor egg quality. Now my doctor is suggesting we do another IVF. I am ok with this but I would like to get a second opinion to see if anything else can be done differently because my doctor initially suggested I go for egg donor after my first IVF( 5 eggs retrieved, 1 made it to day 3 ). But she changed the IVF protocol for IVF#2 and in my second IVF we had 13 eggs extracted, 12 fertilized, 6 survived to day 5 and 2 embryo's transferred, still no pregnancy.

I live in Seattle (USA) and there is only one good clinic here. I am thinking of getting a second opinion in Hyderabad or Vizag. I would like to at least visit a couple of clinics .

Can you please suggest any good clinics in Hyderabad or Vizag.

Thanks

2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello veena..., As per my knowledge in Hyderabad 'Janani fertility center'is famous for ivf. One of my friend have same problem like u.she was treated in Janani fertility.After failure of 2 ivf's finally she get successful pregancy with Ivf.. Actually I forgot doctor's name..so many doctors is there. One male doctor is treated her. He is the one of the famous gynecologist in Hyderabad. One year back he worked in kamineni fertility center. Now he is working in Janani fertility center... Location is Ramanthpur.