Best Hospitals For Delivery Near Lbnagar - Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by akrutisyd, Jul 19, 2017.

1. akrutisyd

akrutisyd Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Any suggestions on choosing good hospitals for delivery around LB nagar area. My doctor said she does work at Rainbow and Orange. Visited these two, still checking on any good inputs where doctors do not push for c-section. Rainbow am talking about is the new one near LB nagar which has seperate section for children, not sure of its a branch of hitech city branch. I am seeing a local obstetrician here and happy with her, as she listens patiently and does push for c-sec or any expensive tests unless required.

Any pointers?

2. divya478

divya478 New IL'ite

Hi akrutisyd,
    Congrats on your pregancy. when is your due date? I am also looking for good gynacolgist in LB nagar area. can you please give me some information about good gyncologists and cost? I live in USA and I am staying in India now for delivery.

Thank you.

3. akrutisyd

akrutisyd Senior IL'ite

Hi Divya,
    Congratulations to you too. My due date is in this week itself. Am seeing a doctor at vpuram and we decided on visiting Rainbow for delivery as my gyno does deliveries there. Ping me through message, if you would like to know more details. I wanted to choose easy going doctor, rather than visiting gynos from big multi specialities; and i did the same. Are you planning for delivery in India? Even am from Australia and here in India for pregnancy and delivery. For the same reason i had to google on many items, to find everything that i need locally.

4. divya478

divya478 New IL'ite

Hi akruti,
    How r u? Have a safe delivary. My due date is in April. I sent you a message. Please give me reply whenever you get a chance.

Take care.

5. Nutansha

Nutansha New IL'ite

Hi Divya and Akruti,I am on the same page,except my due is in june but can I please know the solution for same query?Good hospital for delivery near lbnagar,how is rainbow ?Your reply would surely help me decide