1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best Gynecologist In Pune

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Archivarma01, May 1, 2016.

1. Archivarma01

Archivarma01 New IL'ite

I am very much thankful to Dr Ritu Santwani for curing my problem.

Dr Ritu had taken a lecture in my previous company 3 yrs ago. There I heard her first time, she sounds very friendly and impressive personality, on that time I decided that in future incase I have any Gynec concerns I will visit to her only.

From past 1 year I was feeling some pain & heaviness in my both breasts at time of menses , but I ignored . Suddenly 8 months back I noticed a small lump on my left breast and I was so tensed. As now I am relocated to my home town so I consulted 3 gynecs there , everyone suggested me to go for operation , I was so scarred to hear that.

Then I decided to take final opinion from Dr Ritu Santwani , I booked an appointment and came all the way to Pune from my home town. Dr. Ritu advised me some tests & sonomammography . Reports shown FIBROADENOMA OF BREAST.
    Dr Ritu advised me that this is not cancerous , she relieved my half tension there only. She advised me some medications for 6 weeks & called me on follow up, In 2nd report lump size were showing reduced . She told me to continue medication for more 6 weeks, then to see her again in follow up.

On completing my treatment , as I am out of India so taken my tests here in Australia only . All reports are normal & no lump felt.
    Thank you Dr Ritu Santwani, you are simply the best Gynec!!

Your's Archi :)