1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

best curtain shops in hyderabad

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by srk8srk, Oct 30, 2009.

1. srk8srk

srk8srk New IL'ite

Hi
    I'm living in us we bought a new homes.Curtains are so expensive here.Can anybody tell the best shops for curtains in hyderbad .Any one had the idea ususally in which shops all these us people buy in hyderabad.

Thanks in advance,
    sri

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

vijaya textiles is really famous for all curtains stuff i know there are quite a few showrooms in hyd but i am aware of the one in hosuing board kukatpally

3. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

4. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Hi Sri,

I'm sure you'll find good amount of information from the thread latha has suggested.

I would like to add FabIndia to that list. They have select ones. But they are really good in terms of price, quality, fabric and ofcourse the look of it :) I quite often buy stuff from Fab because of the quality and the nice classy collection. You can checkout the website Welcome to Fabindia
    There is more variety at the store than in the website.

Just to add- curtains, table linen, bed linen are available only at Road 9, Banjara Hills store of Fab. The other Fabs as far as I know (like the one in GVK One, Himayat Nagar) do not house these. I had gone hunting for table linen and table mats at the Fab store in GVK One and they had given me this information.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009