1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Bridal Tips

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by sanju, Jun 7, 2007.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

can any one plz tell me about cleansing,toning,moist.
    i have read article about bridal tips in tht it has mention one must daily do cleansins,toning,moist.

cleansing means just washing face r..
    toning means ?( i dont)
    moist means can we apply any face cream

my face is oily skin now a days i am using garnier light.
    plz give me clear description of these three.

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sanju,

yesterday i saw ur post but i thought u will get better tips from other members. no response so i want to share what i know.

Cleansing-- it can be done at home using home made items like some people use cucumber juice, tomato juice , lemon juice. in market there are many brands of cleansing milk Lakme, Nivia, Ponds, Garnier, Ayur. Cleansing is done to remove extra oil and dirt from ur face and neck. u can do cleansing twice.

Toning-- Toning can be done by rose water, apply it on the skin. many toners are available in market but u have oily skin so u gor astringent Lakme, ponds, nivea, garnier, ayur many international brands are there. Toning is done to close the open pores after cleaning ur face.

Moisturising-- Moisturising is done so that skin retain moisture its water content otherwise skin looks unhealthy. Moisturisers are available of many brands akready mentioned.

Apart from all these u need to remove dead cells otherwise no glow. I can be done by using homemade scrubs or u can get exfoliator, it is a type of cream easily available in market, like u get orange, walnut cucumber exfoliator. Exfoiating can be done by wheat husk mix little raw milk in that apply on ur face then gently rub in circular motion.

U can do all these everyday but do it gently don't rub too much, skin is most sensitive if u do too much rubbing or in hurry harshly skin loses its elasticity. so do it gently with time.

bye
    padma

3. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Thq very much padma for giving clear description OF WHT IS MEANT BY CLEASING,TONING,MOIST

4. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

I am new to this forum, but I have been reading and have gained a lot of respect for how members are and how nicely everyone is.

A little background about me. I just got married about 2 weeks ago and so one can say I am a fresh bride :)

My wedding was amazing and I could not have asked for a better parents, hubby or in-laws.

That said, one of the best bridal advices I can give you, is refuse to take tension no matter what. If you are happy from the inside, the glow will reflect on your face.

From the time you are getting prepared for the wedding, make it a point to smile and feel the joy of even the smallest of things.....

In the end all that matters anyway is that you are happy.

Best of luck to all the would be brides

sindmani, ppvs, subadhra23 and 5 others like this.
  5. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

hi prsnfd,
    congratulations!!!!!
    and welcome to IL!
    good tip!!!
    regards
    pavi

6. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Pavi..thts such a sweet welcome!

7. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hey prs,
    congrats,my dear new bride ! wishing you a great time ahead !
    welcome to IL, and thanks for sharing your tip !

8. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

dear Swopar

Thanks so much for such a sweet welcome!!!

9. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

i am brand new wife as well.. barley 3 weeks old.. and the best tip i recieved was relax and enjoy the day.. it will fly by.. take in all the emotions, make sure you eat, dance, hug and thank your parents.. take a moment to appreciate everyone who helped you.. and take minute and look at your new HUSBAND and fall in love all over again.. ok that's my two cents.. Harhar

2 people like this.
  10. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Wow,

Those are such wonderful tips ! God bless...you look like a happy bride, blessings for you to remain as is for the rest of ur life :)

Cheers

Prsnfd

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008