Best Bargain Market in Delhi!

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by MansiS, Jun 23, 2012.

Best Bargain Market in Delhi!

1. Sarojini Nagar Market

80.0%
  2. Lajpat Nagar Market

20.0%
  3. Rani Bagh Market

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kamla Nagar Market

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MansiS

MansiS Bronze IL'ite

Hi There,

Delhi is full of some very interesting flee/bargain markets.....I am sure, not only the college students but almost all of us love to shop in these markets for best bargains and stylish stuff.

I have been to Lajpat Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Rani Bagh and still have some very stylish clothes and footwear in my collection.
    I am sure no one will miss a chance of exploring these markets!

I am putting up a poll just to know which one is the most sort after market in Delhi....

If someone has been to any other bargain market, please feel free to add your views and comments.

Thanks a lot.

2. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Sarijini Nagar market is my all time favorite...I used to go there since my school days....I still regret not buying a stylish and unique top just because it was one size bigger, the thought of alteration never occurred to my mind that time...Since then, I have went to so many markets but SNM is the best....

There is also a shop , I think on first floor which has a lot of rajasthani collection of clothes and very unique dresses for all age types and both males and females...

I even used to buy junk jewellery, cushion/ pillow covers, bedsheets and very reasonable prices.

You will also find a lot of shops which have a lot of titty bitty stuff to decorate your house and make them feel cozy and comfortable...

its been around 2 years , I didn't get a chance to visit this market but the very thought of visiting it makes be feel so excited and energetic...
    You know, Girls and Shopping don't complement but supplement each other ! :))

1 person likes this.
  3. princysharma90

princysharma90 Senior IL'ite

Amongst the choices that you have provided, I think Sarojini Nagar is the best shopping where you can bargain and can have a nice of clothes and footwears at very reasonable prices. Sarojini Nagar is the place where you can get clothes for every age persons and along with clothes one can also have footwears, accessories, cosmetics items, house decoration items and all other household items.

I think you can also add on Janpath and Pallika to your list, as there also you can bargain alot.

4. ManuSethi

ManuSethi Senior IL'ite

Yeah I agree with princysharma90, Janpath and Palika Bazaar,CP are also very good bargain markets.

These flee markets require a lot of patience and observation and I advise its not at all a good option to go with a male person or kids to these markets as any distraction can end up in loosing a good stuff :))))

Sometimes I feel, we girlz ar crazy for shopping be it window shopping ...right!

I remember, I went with my friends to Sarojini nagar market one day thinking, i'll buy a good top and when I returned in the evening, can you guess what all I had with me!!!!!

Here's the list:

1) 2 Footwears
    2) 1 big purple towel
    3) 2 Tops
    4) 1 rap around
    5) Multi colored Bangles
    6) Few clutchers and rubber bands
    7) A pack of hankies
    8) 2 Night wear dresses
    9) Few flowers for my flower pot at home which was already filled with lotz of flowers :|
    Last but not the least, a shimmery top with laces and halter neck for a occasion which when will come and I'll wear it and still it is in my cupboard waiting to be worn some day :D