1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best Ayurveda Gynaecologist for PCOS in bangalore

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Padmaja2013, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Padmaja2013

Padmaja2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this Forum. I am working in IT sector. I have got married 2yrs ago and planned for baby now. But, I have Irregular Period due to PCOS. Also I had the Hypothyroid because of the Hormones imbalance. Because of this I have gained weight. Now my weight is 69. And Height 5”1. Also I have tried so many English medicine to get the periods regularize but did not helped out.
    So I would like to check about the Good Ayurvedic gynaecologist who can treat my problem. Can you please help to find good doctor near to my area Marthahalli. You help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in Advance.
    Padmaja

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Padmaja, hope you have found one by this time. Do come and let us know so that it may help others.

3. Cherryhub

Cherryhub New IL'ite

I got to know about this cupping therapy at my gym. After complete research as many did, I too started the therapy at Dr. Shagufta's Clinic. I am very happy that I chose the right clinic at the right time. My PCOS/PCOD turned out to be negative after the treatment and now I am planning for a baby. Results are amazing! If you too are trying to conceive naturally then don't delay any further, immediately try cupping therapy.

If you are in Bangalore, then no one is better than Dr. Shagufta with regards to cupping, but some times the wait is too long despite appointment.

*This is solely my opinion through my experience, please do your own research first.