1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beliefs - The life blood of every soul!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by archana.kc, Sep 22, 2009.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

A long post, but the words seemed to flow like a stream, and I had no control till the last full stop. Read through with the belief that it is indeed from my heart.

Belief – The single magical word that irons out the creases of the muffled and worn out life. With innumerable instances in this crooked life of ours to point out, and times when just a single belief has straightens things out.

Like raindrops that platter across the window before forming a puddle, there are drops and specks of beliefs that form a puddle of emotions in us. Like a stone forming ripples, it creates a plethora of rapid successive emotions, positive, energetic and flowing with the so called life.

This belief pulls you away from drudgery, challenges you to think different and forces you to stand up for a fight. It mobilizes your inner senses and gives you a match stick to bleakly light your way. And, with that bleak luminosity you will find your track back to reach where you were. It is not a support system that helps you to find your identity, rather it is a caring hand that jus shows you where you need to be and says why you need not be where you are.

This belief is not a heavenly one, neither is a blessing. It is a heartfelt wish, an emotional push to the heart that so badly disbelieves in life. I have had this belief in my life work wonders on me. Most times, when I have so badly wanted to let go or call it quits, I realize it is a momentary decision and invariably, this belief pops up to show its head. Still, the disbelief and drudgery that fills my heart is so strong, that I refuse to acknowledge this ray. I still want to cling on to misery, feel miserable, cry and then dry up to wet myself with tears again. As much as we want to stop feeling bad, it is the most comfortable to feel that way and the best thing to do then is to feel pathetic and hurt. In times like this, when you feel like pulling your hair apart, and detest your reflection – practice yourself to think of the belief that you strongly put your heart and soul in. It may not be a comfortable and an easy option, but it is the only one that can being you back to what you should be and not leave you in a sense of despair.

Build on a single, strong belief in life. And, nurture it with all positive energy you know of. This shall guide you during times you lose the candle of faith. It shall pull you back to your laid path and not let you roam endlessly in worlds of thoughts. It will teach you to live a life, and not just exist it.

To some, this belief may be God. To some, it may be a divine person or a guru. And, to some others it may be a belief on someone. To me, it is a soul that wants me smiling as well always. Times when my tears choke my speech, the belief that there is soul somewhere breathing, hoping you are smiling this instant and hoping you are not choking this manner – puts me back on track. Makes me feel on top of my world. Teaches me to smile at every instant. Takes me on a dream journey every time I fall. Pushes me down sometimes, but is always a person to whom I can go and tell – you pushed me down, and now please pull me up. And believe me, this person will actually smile, say I am not sorry – but I love you and pull you up. That’s what life needs.

A fight, a tear, a smile and a bigger expression of love through a smile!!

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Arch,

What a post. I too read this piece in one breath and stopped at the end only.

This post was like a whiff of fresh air when I was feeling little down. It really brought me more faith to meet life's challenges. Thanks a ton dear.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Rightly said, whatever we believe in we have to believe in strongly. No force should be able to withdraw from it. It’s said in the Bible that if your faith is as big as a mustard seed you can even move a mountain. The message in the sentence is that we should have faith as dense and strong as a mustard seed, though its small it’s too dense that not even smallest volume of air can be in it. So whatever is that we believe in , believe in it cent percent.

4. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite

Wonderful archana..Truly.
    Infact many a times I had the same feeling, God / Guru or whatever, is a form of Beleif. Beleif that keeps you going.

I do not know what more to say, but its a real good write up ! I have a collection of write ups/articles that will give a boost/make me think... this one goes right there. Thank u

5. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Archana,
    That was simply a wonderful blog and yes right from your heart. You seem to be very young (from your profile) and yet of a different genre! (Or am I wrong about this new gen.?)
    Very beautifully said and how very true!
    Yes, it is only the belief that helps wade through the travails of life whatever it may be called- God, Guru or a some one.And believing in ourselves (Soul) is the most wonderful thing because if we cannot trust our own self it is very difficult to believe in others.
    A real speak of your heart! I enjoyed it thoroughly.
    Love
    Malathi

6. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Dear LS,

It was indeed wonderful to write it. I love the feeling when my mind does not search for synonyms and my fingers just type into the keyboard seamlessly. This was one such piece. Thanks again!

Love
    Arch

7. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Faith is the very substance of life. It is said, in love and war - all is fine. According to me, in faith - the truest form - no mistakes can happen.The density clears the heart of any kind of confusions and creates a harmony to think in the right manner. I loved the word on dense and small mustard seed.

Thanks

Love

Arch

8. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Your words make me feel so happy - from within! Thanks Amy!

9. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Malathi,

The blog is a reflection of thoughts. I was just thinking on to blog on - How is it to be a 20 year something?. I think i should go ahead with it now. The present generation is so mixed, that at times I feel I belong to a previous generation :). I am 22. Thanks Malathi. I loved the way you wre so genuine!
    Love
    Arch

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Archu,

Wow, for such a beautiful thought process. never stop when you are on this spree.

i agree with malathi, about you being a genre apart from the usual crowd (read your gen).

I strongly believe, there is a guiding force, and it will not allow me to crumble in front of the problems in life.

Good one.