1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Being happy at other’s good Fortune

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear God,

Thank u for yr kind wishes, and for the lovely nomination. i amhonoured.Thanks a ton God.

As u say about office, what if for example, u get the promotion, but some one else deserved it, or was expecting, then what do we do ? We accept it, but when someone else gets it, we dont loike it one bit.HAHA .Who knows what was the reason for that persons promotion so why go into it, we have our own workd to do eh !

Why feel low when our friends are rich , God? Even today among the ten good friends that i have, we are family friends, at least 6 or 7 are richer than me.But then so waht, i dont feel inferior to them at akll. Why they invite me to expensive parties, i tell them beforehand, that i may not be able to reciprocate, so dont call us, but when they insist we go. Then when we dont reciprocate, they dont feel bad, for we had said so right in the beginning.

i am happy for i dont comapre myself to my friends and others around me. i am happy with what i have, and dont desire many moer things.

Thank u so much, keep coming and encouraging me please.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

Recovered ? there was no cake, i was busy reopkying at face book, the wishes, and also the comments on facebook to this blog, so phew !!! Sometimes one never knows what hits the bulls eye, i never expected a fraction of the comments that i have got for this one, for reasons i am scratching my head to find out.

it was a coincidence that Times of india had that article on my brithday, nowadays they dont have very good ones on sacred space, so i just fell in love with this one, and i coudl identify so many people who have come into my life, so i said, though boring , but today at least people will tolerate me, and i will tell them it is my birthday, so pls be kind with nasty comments if any.

But i am taken aback at the response.So thanks a ton kamla.

Yes as u said u dont have a beach house, or a heli[pad. sam,e here i have not been to a cruise, nor owned a merc, yet i am as happy as can be.What u said is so good and true kamla, that u have a home and an i pad, instead of a heli pad.HAHA.Well put.

WEll see God was kind to me( the Blogger), and the other God upstairs too maybe, evenm i am as surprised as u, kamla that how come they land there.

Ilites are kind to me, thank u all friends here, u made my day.

Regards

kamal

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Belated Happy Birthday Kamalji.Whatever they are destined they are going to get so why should we envy. Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you

2 people like this.
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamal
    Belated greetings are usually the stuff associated with absent-minded professors. I am not a professor but absent-minded yes! Very happy Birthday, my dear Kamal! May you live a long and peaceful life and light up the moods of all your friends forever.

This is about the sweetest blog that you have ever written in your entire blogging career. You know why this blog of yours is on top of the chart now? It is because what you have written fits in entirely with what you really are. There is no hypocrisy here and I have known you for long to affirm this without any hesitation. Let alone being happy at others' fortune, you are a kind of guy who may not even notice it to feel happy or unhappy! You are a contented man, Kamal and that gives you a unique disposition of viewing your fellow mortals with a lot of benevolence and warmth.

God bless you always Kamal, whether you believe in Him or not!
    Sri

3 people like this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    Belated wishes to you for a long life as your role model Kushwant Sing!
    This snippet shows your broad-mindedness and your love and respect for the fellow humans.
    My hubby was mentor for many workers under him who didn't even know to sign their names. But later some of them got promoted as they helped the boss to make money. As my hubby was always straight forward and stood his ground he got his promotion in later years. But he never bothered and always had cordial relationship with all and was happy to see the people worked under him prosper.
    This policy will always keep us happy and keep our conscience clear.
    PS

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

u teach, and i am sure good valuies u impart.Many parents use the kids to acheive things they could not, so push them very hard, which leads to a lot of tragedies.

Tell me if 10 persons are in a race, and we all know one will come first, what will the other 9 do ? Commit suicide ? Why cant we applaud the chap who came first. We must learnt to be graceful losers. See Dhirubhai Ambani must have studied a few classes at school and i am sure he must have come last, but he overtaook his other pals and became the richest person of india. So hope i snot lost if u are second.Applaud the winner, we dont become small do we ?

Yes i agree with u, we can be helpful to others, even if we know half of them wont acknowledge it.Yes never too late to make a change. You ome and see the close friends that i have, some of the richest guys in Jaipur, i move with them, but i feel happy for them they have risen without stabbing me. So what grudge ? i am proud that they are my friends.HAHA

Yes even though we had no cake and no outing, i just like it to be another day, i celebrate every day, but the response to this blog and to it on Facebook, well i was busy whole day replying.HAHA

so thank u Sabita, thanks a ton, this FB of yours is my birthday gift.Thank u I lites thank u.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vani,

Thank u for ur kind wishes.

No , all friends and relatives , rich or poor are invited to weddings and funtions.Fortunes keep changing among us, over a period of time.
    But we feel happy ti intoduce our rich friends and cousins to the other side during weddings , is it not.

See su[pppose a relative is a drunkard, how would u feel introducing him to the girls side for example. that is what i mean. We wish all our frinds are prosperous and thriving, but if someone is poor , so what, he is part of ourlife too.

You mean schools have that condition of cars eh ! i was not aware of it.Sad

Your friend gave a smart reply, a bus costs so much more eh ! HAHA.Smart girl that.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jigs ,

welcome to my posts, and thank u for the kind words.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Durga,

Thank u so much.First time i am seeing u here.So nice to know u are makingme so famous. A request to u, like u have posted yr FB now, i request u to post it on every blog from now on, u odnt know i sometimes get very few FB's , and i am depressed.Dont beleive me, ? Yes i swear it is true.So every comment is welocme, so do me this favour please. Even if u dont agree with wha ti say, or u have a differnt view, never mind, we can discuss it here, i dont feel bad, after all we are friends, and difference of opinion will always be there, i cant be right all the time, can i ?

So that is my request to u.the reason i did not post jokes, is i want to see, if my blogs can run without jokes, and i am glad to see, that yes they can do well on their own merit, so next blog on Teachers Day that is 5th sept, u will have good jokes, lots of them to post.HAHA

Regards and keep coming.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

How did u guess that ? HAHA.