1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Being happy at other’s good Fortune

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,

So many people overtake u in the race of life.There used to be just Tata and Birlas, and then Ambani, theuneducated Gujerati overtook them. Ingosys and Wipro came from nowhere to be the richest peoploe of india.

Sy, ho wmany jobs would u change , it s there in every office, not all promotions are by seniority, some newcomers may outshine or outperform the older opnes, they show results and profits to the boss, so how do we blame the boss.

Difficult to accept at times, but well that is the real reality, nahin ?

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

thank u so much for yr encouraging words, that is what keeps me going Sri.

Thanks a ton.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Achu,

in this case taht u mention, yes u or anyone wont like when they behave as badly as u sad .But when they are nice to u, and they acknowledge that u helped them go up, and that they are grateful to u, then u feel happy.

Thanks for the wishes.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RAdio,
    Yes such people put me off too. When people change after they become suffessful, we should not be jelous of them, but only pity them, that soon their ego will bring in their downfall.i too see many such people, but they dont stay successful for long, they create too many ememies really along the way who bring them down.

Guiness book for lies eh ! HAHA. that was a great one Radio. How come i dont see any blogs from u here ? Do post, u have a great sense of humor.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chillbreeze,

You know u are blessed to have a contented life, with less ups and downs.No thatis not boring, but good. Who wants heart attacks with good and bad news alternately.
    When others prosper but not at yr expense, be happy, a happy friend.relative is good for yr health, he will ignore u, fine, but also ignore u for monetary help, which is fantastic, for at tiems u cannot refuse, and that money comes with great difficulty as all of us have found out to our cost.

As my granny used to say to us 4 brothers, may each of u, outdo one another, meaning today i am up, tomm he may be more up and on. i did not realize themeaning then, but now i do.

Thanks a ton.keep coming over.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

Yaar thanks a ton, i dontdeserve half of what u say, but thanks anyway.

REgarding feeling happy, here is a small silly joke

Santa was feeling Happy, but happy did not like it, and ran away and complained to Santa's wife.
    Got it ?

A few kind words, a little praise, is all required to make a friend /relative happy. it will cost nothing in financial terms.HAHA

So dont feel happy, GG, happy may not like it.

REgards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,

So u are younger to me eh , now i can boss over u as a big brother, what say.HAHA
    Yes as u rightly say sometimes we help others, at times we are helped by others. What goes in acknowledging the goodness the other person did to us, does it make us small ? it gives him a confidence boost, and we get a good friend who will continyue to do more good for us, for we acknoweldge his old debt.

You have a great attitude Vishwa, and that is why u are so happy and loveable.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

How many thanks do i give u ? one for the birthday wishes, one for wishing me a century, and one fo the nomination.Thanks a ton buddy, u made my day.

Regards

kamal

9. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

ha ha ha

By any chance Tragedy was Santa's wife :):):)

10. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Belated Birthday wishes Kamalji...

Simple and Thoughtful explanation about the good fortunes of others and how would one take it.