Being energetic in the evening - How ?????

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by chetavani50, Nov 19, 2014.

1. noush

noush Bronze IL'ite

Hi there,

Firstly, feel truly blessed that you have a helping hand in the evening (maid). Not everyone is lucky.

since you wake up so early in the morning, the best thing you can do is 1st make yourself some fruits smoothies. and you can drink thins while you are doing your morning chores. fresh fruits on an empty stomach really does wonder to your immune system.
    Secondly i wouldn't recommend any strenuous physical fitness as you are working non-stop and you not want to be super tired.

Another thing, on your way back home, again have some fruits and nuts to keep you strength levels up.

Another that i do which really makes a big difference is that i do is that i wind down before going to sleep. I will have my shower and just sit and watch TV or read a book or have a cup of green tea, read something on the net, for 45 mins or an hour before going to sleep. it is essential that you are not tired and exhausted when you go to bed. you need some time for yourself to relax and unwind and then sleep. this makes a great difference.

also other things will be sorting out a routine, and getting the men do the washing and helping out with kids studies etc...

hope this helps :)

2. EverydayBloom

EverydayBloom Gold IL'ite

Dear Op,

You are one of those super women, who are managing all with single hand...

Some insights may be

- Check if you are getting 8hrs uninterrupted sleep through out the night.
    - Check your diet, are you taking 2hrs interval food through out the day, if not please include that.
    - Check your protein intake in each meal, I was getting tired easily before, later increased my protein in the diet and oola I am feeling super energentic after a long hrs at office/commuting/pick up drop of DS and all..
    - Check your HB and thyroid levels in your next visit with your doctor, if suggested go for blood work, that might help you to take medication accordingly.
    - Finally include interval walks and min 2 lts of water through out the day.

EB