Behind every successful Woman, can ther be a Man?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Rafique, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Rafique

Rafique New IL'ite

They say, "Behind every Successful Man, there is a Woman", but generation has come to see the reverse also becoming true.

You all ladies out there, please spell out your incidences where you have seen, successful woman behind whom was her support system -MR HUBBY.:thumbsup

Rgds

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009

2. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Hello Rafi!

You have started a good thread, I am also waiting to read stories from our frds in this thread.

I don't have any stories which exactly suits to your question.I strongly believe that behind every success there must be some support for every one. No one can acheive anything without someones support. It could be direct/indirect/moral support.

Indian culture reflects the strong bond between family mebers. Wives were supporting husbands by taking care of all their needs to win in their business/job/research. The needs can be moral support,taking care of family responsibilities etc. Now there is a big change in society where girls are coming out and proving themselves in various fields. That means behind all of our success there are men , that could be a father/a brother/husband/teacher . In the similar way there is a mom/sister/wife...behind every successful man.so all the wives and husbands have their spouse support in their successes. What do you say?

Nenu cheppalanukundi correct ga cheppano ledo naklu teledu, idi andhra forum lo vundi ga anduke telugulo cheptunna.Kutumbam ane podarintlo prati mokka tana patra tanu poshinchi premanubandhalu bhadyatalu panchukunnappudu prati okkari vijayam lo andari patra vuntundi. alanati podarille andamaina anadamaina kutubam avutundi.

I am also looking forward for the stories......

3. KalyaniBhaskar

KalyaniBhaskar Bronze IL'ite

Hii
    I think M S Subbulakshmi can be counted.

4. kavyster

kavyster New IL'ite

I think you are right.
    cheers